Easy access accounts are really simple – you don’t need notice to withdraw, and you can add at any time. If your account was opened at a Store you can have a passbook to help keep you up to date.
We also offer easy access accounts online, with no notice withdrawals and the option to add money at any time. You can also keep track of your money 24/7 on our secure Online Service.
The interest you will earn on your easy access account is dependent on a number of factors:
- The amount of money you deposit.
- The amount of money you withdraw.
- The variable interest rate.
These factors should all be carefully considered when choosing which Easy Access account is right for you.
- A good home for money you might need to get your hands on quickly.
- You have the flexibility to add to your savings as often as you like.
- They pay variable rates of interest, so the amount of interest you earn changes over time.
- Some accounts come with a passbook to help you keep track of your savings.
- With others, you get regular statements through the post.
- Some options give you 24/7 access to your savings along with online statement viewing.
- It's easy to open all our accounts. And there’s a range of ways to apply for most, including in-store, over the phone, by post and online.
It's so easy to apply
Applying and managing your Easy Access account couldn’t be easier. You can apply online in a matter of minutes, in Store, by post or phone.
Some of our accounts can only be applied for and managed online, but give you the flexibility to manage your money 24/7.