Our business banking online service will be unavailable between 8pm on Thursday 12 December and 2am on Friday 13 December for planned maintenance work to improve our service.
We are sorry for any inconvenience this may cause.
Get in touch
0345 606 7687
We are here from 8am to 8pm Monday to Friday, 8am to 4pm Saturday and 10am to 3pm Sunday.
Calls to 03 numbers are the same as calls to 01 or 02 numbers and they are included in inclusive minutes and discounts schemes in the same way. Calls may be monitored and recorded.
We need your mobile number. Pretty please.
New regulation means we need your mobile number for you to sign in to your account. Is yours up to date?Find out more about strong customer authentication
Stay safe and secure
It's important to keep an eye out for fraud and scams, especially during times of change. To keep yourself safe, please follow these five rules:
- Never disclose security details, such as your PIN or full banking password
- Don't assume an email, text or phone call is authentic
- Don't be rushed – a genuine organisation won't mind waiting
- Listen to your instincts – you know if something doesn't feel right
- Stay in control – don't panic and make a decision you'll regret
If you'd like to know more, visit our Staying Safe Online pages.
Save with confidence
As we are covered by the Financial Services Compensation Scheme, savings with Virgin Money are covered up to £85,000 per person.View the FSCS guarantee