Savings Online Service
Which account are you signing into?
- Standard savings accounts Cash ISAs, Savings Accounts and Fixed Rate Bonds
- Cash ISA Exclusives For eligible current account customers
|Cash ISA Exclusives||All other accounts|
|Only open to eligible current account customers||Yes||No|
|Customer ID||10 digit code or username||7 digit code|
The Virgin Money Current Account
Our Current Account comes with an exclusive linked Savings AccountFind out more about our Current Account
Stay safe and secure
Criminals use a wide range of methods to commit fraud and scams so to keep yourself safe follow these five rules –
- Never disclose security details, such as your PIN, full banking password or one time pass code to anyone even bank staff.
- Don't assume an email, text or phone call is authentic.
- Don't be rushed – a genuine organisation won't mind waiting.
- Listen to your instincts – you know if something doesn't feel right.
- Stay in control – don't panic and make a decision you'll regret.
Its all about taking time to -
- Stop: Taking a moment to stop and think before parting with your money or information could keep you safe.
- Challenge: Could it be fake? It’s ok to reject, refuse or ignore any requests. Only criminals will try to rush or panic you.
- Protect: Contact your bank immediately if you think you’ve fallen for a scam and report it to Action Fraud.
If you'd like to know more, visit our Staying Safe Online pages.
Protecting your money
As we are covered by the Financial Services Compensation Scheme, your eligible deposits with Virgin Money are covered up to £85,000 per person.View the Financial Services Compensation Scheme