Personal Pension Online Service
Need help signing in?
If you are a Northern Rock customer or have purchased a Virgin Money savings product through the Northern Rock website then you should have received a unique Customer ID.
If you're a Virgin Money customer who's been using our Online Service for some time now, this is where you enter your Internet ID. We've changed the name on the site to Customer ID but don't worry, it's still the same Internet ID you've been using.
If you use a username instead of an Internet ID please click the link username and you'll be taken to a page where you can confirm these details.
Changes to the ways you can top up your account
We’re working on some exciting improvements to our pensions, and the services that support them. They’ll bring everything up to date and make your account easier to manage.
Meanwhile, we’ve had to make a few changes to the way you can top up your Pension. We apologise for the inconvenience we know it’s causing you. We hope you’ll bear with us while we transform our service and we’ll write to you about this later this year.
Recent market movements – things to consider
It’s important to remember that stock market rises and falls are part and parcel of investing. Read our update on recent stock market movements related to the conflict in Ukraine and what it means for your pension.
Virgin Money Investments and Pensions is a joint venture between Virgin Money and Aberdeen Standard Investments.
Stay safe and secure
Criminals use a wide range of methods to commit fraud and scams so to keep yourself safe follow these five rules –
- Never disclose security details, such as your PIN, full banking password or one time pass code to anyone even bank staff.
- Don't assume an email, text or phone call is authentic.
- Don't be rushed – a genuine organisation won't mind waiting.
- Listen to your instincts – you know if something doesn't feel right.
- Stay in control – don't panic and make a decision you'll regret.
Its all about taking time to -
- Stop: Taking a moment to stop and think before parting with your money or information could keep you safe.
- Challenge: Could it be fake? It’s ok to reject, refuse or ignore any requests. Only criminals will try to rush or panic you.
- Protect: Contact your bank immediately if you think you’ve fallen for a scam and report it to Action Fraud.
If you'd like to know more, visit our Staying Safe Online pages.