Personal Pension Online Service
Need help signing in?
If you are a Northern Rock customer or have purchased a Virgin Money savings product through the Northern Rock website then you should have received a unique Customer ID.
If you're a Virgin Money customer who's been using our Online Service for some time now, this is where you enter your Internet ID. We've changed the name on the site to Customer ID but don't worry, it's still the same Internet ID you've been using.
If you use a username instead of an Internet ID please click the link username and you'll be taken to a page where you can confirm these details.
On 9 January 2023, we reduced the annual charge for our Growth Fund 1, 2, 3 and Global Share Fund from 0.85% to 0.75%.
Important news about our Growth Funds
We’re always looking for better ways to invest your money – so we’re making some changes to three of our funds – our Growth Funds 1, 2 and 3.
Get set for a brighter future
Exciting improvements to our Pensions and Investments service are coming during 2023.
Different ways to top up your pension
You can top up online if you have an existing Direct Debit. You can also top up in other ways by phone or post.
Important information about our Bond and Gilt Fund
We’ve made some changes to our Bond and Gilt Fund to improve potential returns. We’ve also changed the fund name to the Virgin Money Bond Fund.
Stay safe and secure
Criminals use a wide range of methods to commit fraud and scams so to keep yourself safe follow these five rules –
- Never disclose security details, such as your PIN, full banking password or one time pass code to anyone even bank staff.
- Don't assume an email, text or phone call is authentic.
- Don't be rushed – a genuine organisation won't mind waiting.
- Listen to your instincts – you know if something doesn't feel right.
- Stay in control – don't panic and make a decision you'll regret.
Its all about taking time to -
- Stop: Taking a moment to stop and think before parting with your money or information could keep you safe.
- Challenge: Could it be fake? It’s ok to reject, refuse or ignore any requests. Only criminals will try to rush or panic you.
- Protect: Contact your bank immediately if you think you’ve fallen for a scam and report it to Action Fraud.
If you'd like to know more, visit our Staying Safe Online pages.