Important documents you might need
We've gathered all of the important information and useful forms you may require to help you to manage your account.Useful downloads
Terms and Conditions
Stay safe and secure
Criminals use a wide range of methods to commit fraud and scams. So to keep yourself safe follow these five rules:
- Never disclose security detail, such as your PIN, full banking password or one time pass code to anyone even bank staff.
- Don't assume an email, text or phone call is authentic.
- Don't be rushed - a genuine organisation won't mind waiting.
- Listen to your instincts - you know if something doesn't feel right.
- Stay in control - don't panic and make a decision you'll regret.
Criminals are experts at impersonating people, organisations and the police. Stop and think. It could protect you and your money.
- Stop: Taking a moment to stop and think before parting with your money or information could keep you safe.
- Challenge: Could it be fake? It's ok to reject, refuse or ignore any requests. Only criminals will try and rush or panic you.
- Protect: Contact your bank immediately if you think you've fallen for a scam and report it to the Action Fraud.
If you'd like to know more, visit our fraud and security pages.