Switch your Virgin Money mortgage deal
Is your current Virgin Money mortgage deal coming to an end, or has your deal already ended? See if our mortgage rates could save you money.
Why switch your mortgage deal?
How to switch to a new deal
If you are confident in choosing your own mortgage deal, it is quick and easy to switch online.
Alternatively, if you require advice, our mortgage advisors will be happy to help. They can explore your current needs and circumstances along with any future plans you may have so that they can provide a personalised recommendation on a mortgage product within your budget.
If you are experiencing financial difficulties which impacts your ability to make your mortgage payment, we recommend that you contact us as soon as possible so that we can provide you with appropriate support.
Can I switch online?
- Your current mortgage deal ends within 120 days or you're on our Standard Variable Rate or Buy-to-let Variable Rate.
- You're not going to make any changes to your loan such as the amount, term or repayment type.
- You only have one repayment type (capital and interest or interest only) and haven’t taken additional borrowing on your mortgage.
- You're not going to make an overpayment or take a payment holiday before switching to a new deal.
- You don't have a Help To Buy Equity loan or Shared Ownership mortgage.
- Your income is paid in Pound Sterling and not other currencies such as Euros.
YOUR HOME MAY BE REPOSSESSED IF YOU DO NOT KEEP UP REPAYMENTS ON YOUR MORTGAGE
By choosing to continue I confirm that:
- I'm eligible to switch online.
- My financial circumstances have not changed and I can continue to afford my mortgage payment.
Find a deal
If you want mortgage advice or are unable to switch online, you can speak to one of our mortgage advisors.
|Phone number||Information and opening hours|
|0345 850 2327|
We're here from 8am - 6pm Monday to Friday, 9am - 2pm Saturday.
|Phone number||Call charges and information|
|03 numbers||Same as calls to 01 or 02 numbers and they are included in inclusive minutes and discount schemes in the same way.|
|084 numbers||Maximum of 7p per minute, plus your phone company's access charge.|
|087 numbers||Maximum of 13p per minute, plus your phone company's access charge.|
|0800 numbers||Free from UK landlines and personal mobile phones.|
Calls may be recorded for training and quality purposes.