Switch in no time online
No need for calls or credit checks, just pick a new deal and off you go
You can switch your deal online without advice if:
- Your current deal has ended or ends within 180 days
- You're up to date with your mortgage payments
- You're paid in pounds sterling
- You only have one repayment type (capital and interest or interest only) and you're not changing it
- You're not borrowing more or changing your term or repayment type
- You're not planning any overpayments or payment holidays before your new deal starts
- You don't have a Help to Buy Equity Loan or shared ownership mortgage
What if online's not right for me?No problem, let's talk instead
Don’t risk losing your home – keep up those mortgage repayments
Let's talk instead
For a helping hand or some friendly mortgage advice, here's how to get in touch
Compare our rates
Save time on the phone and see what deals take your fancy before you call.Compare latest rates
Call us on
0345 850 2327
We're here Monday to Friday, 9am to 5pm, and Saturdays from 9am to 1pm.
|Same as calls to 01 or 02 numbers and they are included in inclusive minutes and discount schemes in the same way.
|Maximum of 7p per minute, plus your phone company's access charge.
|Maximum of 13p per minute, plus your phone company's access charge.
|Free from UK landlines and personal mobile phones.
Questions and answers
If you've applied online, you can make changes up to 21 days before your current deal ends.
- Complete a fresh switch application and select the new deal you've seen.
- Look out for your new documents and acceptance form, which we'll send in the post.
- Sign and return the acceptance form as soon as you can so we can apply your new rate in time
You should allow at least 3-4 weeks for your new deal to be set up so please ensure you don't leave it too late if you wish to avoid paying our Standard Variable Rate.
If you would like a recommendation from one of our qualified mortgage advisors you should allow approx. 1 hour for the telephone interview. This is to ensure we capture all the information we need to make sure we are recommending the most suitable deal for you.
If you choose to apply online, the application process takes around 10 minutes to complete. It is very important that the information you provide is as accurate as possible to prevent delays in processing your request once we are in receipt of it.
Once we have received your telephone / online request we aim to send you full details of your new deal in writing within one week. You will need to then sign and return the Acceptance Form (and any other forms where applicable) before we can complete the switch.
The cut off for receiving your documents and setting up your new deal in time for your current deal ending is around the 18th of each month. Please make sure you have your documents back in time to ensure your new payment collects on the 1st of the following month (where applicable).
If you request other changes at the same time as switching deal (for example extra borrowing) then it will take longer to process, so we strongly encourage you to contact us as soon as possible.
The great news is that there's no application, valuation or legal fees to pay when you switch to a new deal with us.
Product Fees may apply should you select or be recommended a deal with a fee (which usually carry a lower interest rate). This fee can be paid up front prior to transferring to your new deal, or added to your loan if appropriate.