Explore our Business Loans
Base Rate Loan
- A flexible loan linked to the Bank of England base rate
- Borrow from £1,000 up to £10m
- Up to a 20 year term available
Fixed Rate Loan
- A fixed rate loan for up to 5 years
- Borrow from £25,001 up to £10m
- You can choose to pay interest monthly or quarterly
- For borrowing over £2.5m
- For businesses with a turnover of over £6.5million
- Flexible repayment options
Base Rate Loan Representative Example
This example is for unsecured loans of up to £25,000. Representative APR 14.7% on unsecured business loans up to £25,000. Loan amount £10,000 repayable over Term 36 Months at an Interest Rate per annum 13.75% (variable). Total amount of credit £10,000. Total amount repayable £12,261.59. Fee / Charges of £0.00. All loans offered are subject to status, the rate you are offered will depend on your individual business’ circumstances and may differ from the representative APR shown.
Flexible financing for your business
Whether it's to buy new premises, purchase stock or equipment, or just to cover an unexpected cost, we have a range of loans to suit your business.
- Loans starting from £1,000
- Up to a 20 year repayment term
- Fixed or variable interest rates
What you need to know
Every business is unique. We'll always offer you our most competitive rate based on your circumstances.
Terms and conditions apply. All loans are subject to status and eligibility. Applicants must be aged 18 or over. You must be based and operate in the UK (excluding Channel Islands, Isle of Man & Northern Ireland) and have a business purpose for your loan.
Security & Fees
Please note that security may be required. Any asset used as security will be at risk if you do not keep to the agreement and may be sold to repay your debt. Arrangement & other fees may apply.
Property given as security, which may include your home, may be repossessed if you do not keep up repayments on your mortgage or any other debt secured on it.