- No jargon, no waffle, we make pensions simple.
- Good value
- Our experts invest your money worldwide to reduce risk and help it grow, at a fair price.
- We carefully consider the influence your investments will have on people and the planet.
- Treat yourself with rewards from the Virgin family and beyond.
Your route to a brighter retirement
Your pension's important, but it shouldn't feel complex. That's why we created Navigator.
It aims to grow your pension when you're younger, then adds more stability as you approach retirement.
Our 60-second video tells you everything you need to know about how Navigator works.Watch our Navigator video
Remember, the value of investments can go up and down, so you may get back less money than you put in. Tax depends on your individual circumstances and the regulations may change in the future.
Stay in control with our Online Service and app
Making it easy to keep track of your investments and pension wherever you are.Find out more about online service
The serious bits
- Our charges are up to 0.75% in total each year, based on the value of your account. This is made up of two clear and simple charges. An Account Charge of 0.30% for managing your account and an Annual Management Charge of up to 0.45% for managing your investments.
More about our charges
- Our Terms
- Everything you need to know, explained clearly. Includes the Key Features of the Pension and how we use your personal information.
Terms Link opens in a new window Our funds and charges Link opens in a new window
- We help keep you safe online with our extra level of protection.
More about security
- Protecting your money
- In the unlikely event we can’t meet our financial obligations, you may be entitled to compensation from the Financial Service Compensation Scheme (FSCS) up to a maximum value of £85,000.
Find out about the FSCS
- Fund Value Assessment report
- An evaluation of our funds' value for money and performance. Its purpose is to report on whether we believe we are providing good value. It also outlines our plans if there are things we think we can improve.
Find out about the Fund Value Assessment report
A quick check
Before you get stuck in just make sure you can tick off this list:
- You're a UK resident
- You're aged 18 years or over
- You’re happy making your own investment decisions, with Navigator automatically adjusting your investments based on your age
Prefer to be in the driving seat?
If you want to take the controls and follow your own investment route for retirement, Self-Drive could be for you.Explore Self-Drive
New to pensions or just want to buff up your knowledge? Count on us to help.