Club M comes bursting with benefits
If it’s the full package you’re after, look no further than Club M Account. It’s a step up from our award-winning M Plus Account (rated 'Outstanding' by Moneyfacts® 2020/21), with an exclusive linked saver, in-credit interest and Virgin group rewards as standard, plus four types of insurance benefits rolled into one.
Before you apply, take a look at all the insurance benefits, to make sure this account is right for you.Apply now
- Things just got interesting Watch your money grow with in-credit interest on your current account and an exclusive linked saving account.
- The account for the travel savvy Pack your suitcase and take flight with a contactless debit card, worldwide travel insurance and fee-free foreign spending. Plus, your very own concierge service and 24- hour medical advice.
- Your tech taken care of From phones to photography, a range of mobile and gadgets are covered worldwide.
- UK breakdown cover for your car At home or on the road, you’ll keep moving no matter what.
A rich package of insurance benefits, plus rates you’ll relish
Club M Account
AER1 (2.00% gross1 per annum variable) on balances up to £1,000, interest paid monthly.
Linked to the Club M Saver
AER1 (0.50% gross1 per annum variable) on your savings balance, interest paid quarterly.
A Monthly Fee for Maintaining the Account
Cover for the whole family
- Worldwide Family Multi-Trip Travel Insurance
- Multi-trip worldwide cover for you and your family, including winter sports, golf and weddings.
- Travel extras
- 24 hour access to a doctor at home or abroad, plus a concierge service to make reservations, transfers or just ask a question.
- Worldwide mobile & gadget insurance
- Family cover for loss, theft and accidental damage to your phone and gadgets, including cameras, laptops, tablets and more.
- UK breakdown cover
- Vehicles rescued from roadside or your home. With Personal Cover, you’ll get help whether you’re a driver or a passenger.
The cover provided is subject to certain conditions and exclusions. Some but not all pre-existing medical conditions are covered. It is important you read the full details before applying, you can view our Club M Account Insurance Policy Wording Link opens in a new windowView all the insurances
Just remember, if you’re looking for travel cover without other benefits then view our travel insurance page.
Medical Cover Directory
Access to cover for customers with existing medical conditions
The Money & Pensions Service has introduced a directory of travel insurance firms who can help consumers with existing medical conditions access travel insurance that covers their conditions. This will help customers better understand how and where to get more affordable insurance if they are travelling with a medical condition(s). For example, this might include how you can get cover for a condition that may be currently excluded on your policy or where you are paying an additional premium to cover your medical condition(s).
If you would like further information, please visit Money & Pensions Service website Link opens in a new window or call 0800 138 7777
Get into our amazing app
All the features you expect. Plus a few you don't.
Sign in securely
Your face or fingerprint is the key.
Your ins and outs managed and your spending sorted.
You might go charging around the world. We won't
Whether it's ice creams in Cancun or a snorkelling trip in St Lucia, we won't charge you to pay with plastic or take out cash, wherever you go. With no upper limit, the world's your oyster. Just look out for local ATM or currency conversion fees.
Unlock our Cash ISA Exclusives
Virgin Money Club M Account holders get access to our exclusive rates.View our Cash ISA Exclusives
The serious bits
- If you need one, use our calculator to find out exactly how much it will cost. Subject to status.
More about overdrafts
- Rates and fees
- See the rates and fees of this account and read our straight-up small print.
Rates and fees
- We're all over your online transactions to make sure it's really you making them.
More about security
- Protecting your money
- View the FSCS guaranteeYour eligible deposits with Virgin Money are covered up to £85,000 per person.
Looking to switch?
It couldn't be easier. We manage everything from start to finish, and it’s all backed by the Current Account Switch Guarantee.More on switching
Which account has your name on it?
This isn't the only current account we can offer you. To help you decide if it's the one for you, see how it stacks up against the others.Compare accounts
 AER (Annual Equivalent Rate) illustrates what the interest rate would be if interest was paid and compounded once each year. Gross rate interest payable without taking account of any tax payable. Credit interest is calculated daily on the cleared credit balance in your account.
Apple Pay is a trademark of Apple Inc., registered in the U.S. and other countries.
Google and Google Pay are trademarks of Google LLC.