Remember, the value of investments can go up and down, so you may get back less money than you put in. Tax depends on your individual circumstances and the regulations may change in the future.
Three investment approaches to suit your style
It’s easy to decide which investment approach is right for you. Our handy Investment Mix and straightforward descriptions will help you choose.
Cautious Growth approach
A slower, cautious approach to growing your money in the longer term – for people looking to reduce ups and downs along the way.
Balanced Growth approach
A balanced approach to growing your money in the longer term – for people comfortable with more ups and downs than our Cautious Growth approach.
Adventurous Growth approach
Higher potential to grow your money in the longer term – for people willing to accept more ups and downs than our Balanced Growth approach.
Investment MixClose Modal
- Higher potential returns and risk
- Lower potential returns and risk
The Investment Mix shows you how much of your money typically goes into higher risk investments with higher potential returns, and how much goes into lower risk investments with lower potential returns.
For more info, check out our guide.Investing money and the risks.
Have an investment account? Transfer it over
Got an investment account already but want your money to work harder? Or just looking to give it a new home? Our Investment Account could be the place for you.Find out more about an ISA transfer
Stay in control with our Online Service and app
Making it easy to keep track of your investments wherever you are.Find out more about online service
The serious bits
- Our charges are 0.75% in total each year, based on the value of your account. This is made up of two clear and simple charges. An Account Charge of 0.30% for managing your account and an Annual Management Charge of 0.45% for managing your investments.
More about our charges
- Our Terms
- Everything you need to know, explained clearly. Includes the Key Features of the Investment Account and how we use your personal information.
Terms Link opens in a new window Our funds and charges Link opens in a new window
- We help keep you safe online with our extra level of protection.
More about security
- Protecting your money
- In the unlikely event we can’t meet our financial obligations, you may be entitled to compensation from the Financial Service Compensation Scheme (FSCS) up to a maximum value of £85,000.
Find out about the FSCS
A quick check
Before you get stuck in just make sure you can tick off this list:
- You're a UK resident
- You're aged 18 years or over
- You're happy making your own investment decisions
See how much your money could grow
Use our quick and easy calculator to see how bright your financial future could be.Investment calculator
Ready to apply?
If you know enough about our Investment Account and just want to get going, click below.Choose your approach
8,000 reasons to invest with us
Ka-ching! Reward yourself with 8,000 Virgin Points to spend on experiences and more. Simply open and pay at least £5,000 into an Investment Account by 30 June 2023. Terms apply.Find out more
New to investing or just want to buff up your knowledge? Count on us to help.
We're on a mission to make it easier for everyone to build a brighter future by investing.