Free tech for busy businesses
With tools that integrate with Business Internet Banking, you can spend less time on financial admin
- Forecast with financial calendars
- Get a long-term overview of cash going in and out each day for the next year, helping you to plan ahead.
- Smart cashflow projection
- Stay on top of money coming in and going out, and get cashflow forecasts based on your actual spending.
- Invoice creation and management
- Save time by creating invoices from within the platform, save received ones and see which ones are paid, unpaid or overdue.
- Automatic budgeting
- Set a budget which will update automatically with each transaction you make and choose from at-a-glance or detailed spending reports.
- Transaction categories
- Understand and track your business spending by filtering transactions by time period, client, provider or category.
Frequently Asked Questions
Money Management is a free digital tool that helps you to keep track of your business finances. It includes handy features for categorising transactions, projecting revenue and spending, creating and managing invoices, and also managing budgets.
- Log in to Business Internet Banking
- Select the Money Management tile or the products tab at top and choose Money Management
- Fill out the application form and click submit
- You'll be able to access the Money Management service on your account within five days. Keep an eye out for an email telling you that you've been given access
Money Management is free to all Business Current Account customers using Business Internet Banking.
Simply call us on 0800 756 0800 and one of our agents will cancel the service for you. Available Mon - Fri - 8am to 6pm.
Money Management helps you spend less time on financial admin, and more time growing your business. It includes:
- Transaction Categorisation. Transactions are sorted into categories like travel or utilities, plus you can filter by client or provider.
- Budgets Made Simple. Set monthly budgets which update in real time with each transaction you make.
- Forecast with Financial Calendars. Plan ahead and track your spending patterns. This heatmap overview shows cash going in and out, each day, for the next year.
- Smart Cashflow Projection. Using an analysis of historic, actual and forecasted spending, you can get a better idea of your future cashflow.
- Invoice Creation and Management. Manage your incoming and outgoing invoices, and create invoices quickly and easily from within the platform.