I'm not sure which account I haveClose Modal
|Sort Code||Account opened|
|M Plus Account, Club M Account or M Account||Starts with 05 or 82||After 2 December 2019|
|Any Clydesdale or Yorkshire Bank Current Account||Starts with 05 or 82||Originally opened your account with Yorkshire Bank or Clydesdale Bank|
|Essential Current Account or any account opened with Northern Rock||08-60-64||Before 20 October 2019|
Stay safe and secure
Criminals use a wide range of methods to commit fraud and scams so to keep yourself safe follow these five rules –
- Never disclose security details, such as your PIN, full banking password or one time pass code to anyone even bank staff.
- Don't assume an email, text or phone call is authentic.
- Don't be rushed – a genuine organisation won't mind waiting.
- Listen to your instincts – you know if something doesn't feel right.
- Stay in control – don't panic and make a decision you'll regret.
Its all about taking time to -
- Stop: Taking a moment to stop and think before parting with your money or information could keep you safe.
- Challenge: Could it be fake? It’s ok to reject, refuse or ignore any requests. Only criminals will try to rush or panic you.
- Protect: Contact your bank immediately if you think you’ve fallen for a scam and report it to Action Fraud.
If you'd like to know more, visit our Staying Safe Online pages.
Protecting your money
As we are covered by the Financial Services Compensation Scheme, your eligible deposits with Virgin Money are covered up to £85,000 per person.View the FSCS guarantee
More from Virgin Money
Discover our hub of offers and exclusive discounts for Virgin Money customers.Go to My Virgin Money