I'm not sure which account I haveClose Modal
|Customer ID||Sort Code|
|Business Current Accounts||Starts with C or Y and is followed with 8 digits||Starts with 05 or 82|
|Business Cash Management, Notice or Term Deposit Accounts||Starts with C or Y and is followed with 8 digits||Starts with 05 or 82|
|Business Access Savings or Fixed Rate Savings Accounts||7 digit code||Starts with 08|
Stay safe and secure
Criminals use a wide range of methods to commit fraud and scams so to keep yourself safe follow these five rules –
- Never disclose security details, such as your PIN, full banking password or one time pass code to anyone even bank staff.
- Don't assume an email, text or phone call is authentic.
- Don't be rushed – a genuine organisation won't mind waiting.
- Listen to your instincts – you know if something doesn't feel right.
- Stay in control – don't panic and make a decision you'll regret.
Its all about taking time to -
- Stop: Taking a moment to stop and think before parting with your money or information could keep you safe.
- Challenge: Could it be fake? It’s ok to reject, refuse or ignore any requests. Only criminals will try to rush or panic you.
- Protect: Contact your bank immediately if you think you’ve fallen for a scam and report it to Action Fraud.
If you'd like to know more, visit our Staying Safe Online pages.
Save with confidence
Your deposits with Virgin Money are covered up to £85,000 per business.View the FSCS guarantee
More from Virgin Money
Discover our hub of offers and exclusive discounts for Virgin Money customers.Go to My Virgin Money