Business Banking Online Service
Which account are you signing into?
M-ExchangeClose Modal M-Exchange
It is your responsibility to ensure you understand how our Foreign Exchange Products work.
This includes their risks and costs, and be comfortable that they are suitable for your business requirements. The most up to date information on our products can be found in our Key Information Documents.
I'm not sure which account I haveClose Modal
|Customer ID||Sort Code|
|Business Current Accounts||Starts with C or Y and is followed with 8 digits||Starts with 05 or 82|
|Business Cash Management, Notice or Term Deposit Accounts||Starts with C or Y and is followed with 8 digits||Starts with 05 or 82|
|Business Access Savings or Fixed Rate Savings Accounts||7 digit code||Starts with 08|
|Charity, Clubs and Society Accounts||Starts with C or Y and is followed with 8 digits||Starts with 05 or 82|
Stay safe and secure
Criminals use a wide range of methods to commit fraud and scams. So to keep yourself safe follow these five rules:
- Never disclose security detail, such as your PIN, full banking password or one time pass code to anyone even bank staff.
- Don't assume an email, text or phone call is authentic.
- Don't be rushed - a genuine organisation won't mind waiting.
- Listen to your instincts - you know if something doesn't feel right.
- Stay in control - don't panic and make a decision you'll regret.
Criminals are experts at impersonating people, organisations and the police. Stop and think. It could protect you and your money.
- Stop: Taking a moment to stop and think before parting with your money or information could keep you safe.
- Challenge: Could it be fake? It's ok to reject, refuse or ignore any requests. Only criminals will try and rush or panic you.
- Protect: Contact your bank immediately if you think you've fallen for a scam and report it to the Action Fraud.
If you'd like to know more, visit our Staying Safe Online pages.
Save with confidence
Your deposits with Virgin Money are covered up to £85,000 per business.View the FSCS guarantee