Our mortgages online service will be unavailable between 10:30pm and 11:30pm on Tuesday 24 November for planned maintenance work to improve our service.
We are sorry for any inconvenience this may cause.
Get in touch
0345 608 1604
We are here from 8am to 5pm Monday to Friday and 9am to 1pm Saturday.
Calls to 03 numbers are the same as calls to 01 or 02 numbers and they are included in inclusive minutes and discounts schemes in the same way. Calls may be monitored and recorded.
The Virgin Money Current Account
Our Current Account comes with an exclusive linked Savings AccountFind out more about our Current Account
Stay safe and secure
Criminals use a wide range of methods to commit fraud and scams so to keep yourself safe follow these five rules –
- Never disclose security details, such as your PIN, full banking password or one time pass code to anyone even bank staff.
- Don't assume an email, text or phone call is authentic.
- Don't be rushed – a genuine organisation won't mind waiting.
- Listen to your instincts – you know if something doesn't feel right.
- Stay in control – don't panic and make a decision you'll regret.
Its all about taking time to -
- Stop: Taking a moment to stop and think before parting with your money or information could keep you safe.
- Challenge: Could it be fake? It’s ok to reject, refuse or ignore any requests. Only criminals will try to rush or panic you.
- Protect: Contact your bank immediately if you think you’ve fallen for a scam and report it to Action Fraud.
If you'd like to know more, visit our Staying Safe Online pages.