Need help signing in?
If you are a Northern Rock customer or have purchased a Virgin Money savings product through the Northern Rock website then you should have received a unique Customer ID.
If you're a Virgin Money customer who's been using our Online Service for some time now, this is where you enter your Internet ID. We've changed the name on the site to Customer ID but don't worry, it's still the same Internet ID you've been using.
If you use a username instead of an Internet ID please click the link username and you'll be taken to a page where you can confirm these details.
Virgin Money Investments and Pensions are now part of a joint venture between Virgin Money and Aberdeen Standard Investments, one of the leading investment companies in the UK. There are no changes to your products and services and there's nothing you need to do. We'll keep you posted on our plans.
Win 1 of 6 Fitbit Versa 2s
Smash your 2020 fitness goals with this personal trainer on your wrist. Terms applyFind out more about the Fitbit prize draw
Stay safe and secure
It's important to keep an eye out for fraud and scams, especially during times of change. To keep yourself safe, please follow these five rules:
- Never disclose security details, such as your PIN or full banking password
- Don't assume an email, text or phone call is authentic
- Don't be rushed – a genuine organisation won't mind waiting
- Listen to your instincts – you know if something doesn't feel right
- Stay in control – don't panic and make a decision you'll regret
If you'd like to know more, visit our Staying Safe Online pages.