Personal Pension Online Service
Need help signing in?
If you are a Northern Rock customer or have purchased a Virgin Money savings product through the Northern Rock website then you should have received a unique Customer ID.
If you're a Virgin Money customer who's been using our Online Service for some time now, this is where you enter your Internet ID. We've changed the name on the site to Customer ID but don't worry, it's still the same Internet ID you've been using.
If you use a username instead of an Internet ID please click the link username and you'll be taken to a page where you can confirm these details.
Get set for a brighter future
Our new and improved service is here, and we’ll upgrade your account to it soon.
A million reasons to invest with us
Fancy winning one million Virgin Points? If you have at least £1,000 invested and you’ve made a payment into your Pension in the past 12 months, you’ll be entered into our monthly prize draws from September to December 2023. Terms apply.
Keep your eyes peeled for pension scams
Check out the FCA’s leaflet ‘Don’t let a scammer enjoy your retirement’. It covers how pension scams work, how to avoid them and what to do if you suspect a scam.
KISS MY ISA
A straightforward, good value Stocks & Shares ISA that rewards you too. Do the bright thing and open yours from just £25 today.
Capital at risk.Check it out
Stay safe and secure
Criminals use a wide range of methods to commit fraud and scams so to keep yourself safe follow these five rules –
- Never disclose security details, such as your PIN, full banking password or one time pass code to anyone even bank staff.
- Don't assume an email, text or phone call is authentic.
- Don't be rushed – a genuine organisation won't mind waiting.
- Listen to your instincts – you know if something doesn't feel right.
- Stay in control – don't panic and make a decision you'll regret.
Its all about taking time to -
- Stop: Taking a moment to stop and think before parting with your money or information could keep you safe.
- Challenge: Could it be fake? It’s ok to reject, refuse or ignore any requests. Only criminals will try to rush or panic you.
- Protect: Contact your bank immediately if you think you’ve fallen for a scam and report it to Action Fraud.
If you'd like to know more, visit our Staying Safe Online pages.