Virgin Money and WorldFirst
Virgin Money and WorldFirst have worked together for the last 4 years to bring our customers an award-winning service and great exchange rates.
As an existing Virgin Money customer, you’ll be able to log in and access the Virgin Money International Transfer service until the 24 June 2020. On this date your account will automatically transfer to WorldFirst. Your account number will remain the same, and you will continue to get the same great service using your existing login details. Just visit https://www.worldfirst.com Link opens in a new window and sign in.
If you have any queries, please call us on: 0330 159 3895.
The Virgin Money Current Account
Our shiny new Current Account comes with an exclusive linked Savings AccountFind out more about the Fitbit prize draw
Stay safe and secure
Criminals use a wide range of methods to commit fraud and scams and it's important to Keep an eye out for fraud and scams, especially during times of change.
To keep yourself safe, please follow these five rules:
- Never disclose security details, such as your PIN, full banking password or one time pass code to anyone even bank staff.
- Don't assume an email, text or phone call is authentic.
- Don't be rushed – a genuine organisation won't mind waiting.
- Listen to your instincts – you know if something doesn't feel right.
- Stay in control – don't panic and make a decision you'll regret.
Its all about taking time to -
- Stop: Taking a moment to stop and think before parting with your money or information could keep you safe.
- Challenge: Could it be fake? It’s ok to reject, refuse or ignore any requests. Only criminals will try to rush or panic you.
- Protect: Contact your bank immediately if you think you’ve fallen for a scam and report it to Action Fraud.
If you'd like to know more, visit our Staying Safe Online pages.