You can contact Virgin Money to advise us that you wish to let your property.
Under the terms and conditions of your mortgage, you must obtain Virgin Money's consent before you let your property. You can refer to our list of guidance notes.
To determine if you are eligible to apply please answer the following statements. Please note that any application for consent to let will be subject to review on receipt of your application form and no Decision in Principle can be made at this point.
- The loan to value on my mortgage is less than or equal to 80% (this can be calculated using the existing balance of the mortgage divided by the current value of the property).
- Where the loan to value is greater than 75%, the maximum loan size is £350,000.
- For loans greater than 75% LTV, the minimum property value is £100,000.
- My mortgage has not completed within the last 6 months.
- My mortgage is not subject to a guarantor.
- The letting agreement is self financing i.e. the rental income must cover 125% of the mortgage interest, calculated at a notional rate of 5%.
Please note, whilst letting your property you are unable to switch to another residential Virgin Money mortgage deal.
You must ensure that you are able to answer yes to all the above statements to continue with your consent to let application.
If you've had a change in personal circumstances and need to add or remove a person from your mortgage, a change of parties can be requested.
To change your name or address details we must have the necessary legal documents and authorised signature(s). This can be done by printing off the relevant form below and returning, with the necessary legal documentation, to our Main Office address provided on the form.
If you wish to pay your mortgage by Direct Debit or Standing Order you may print off and complete the relevant form and return this to the address which is provided on the form.
You can do this in the following ways:
- Contact us at our UK based call centres on 0345 602 8301 for further information
- Write to us at: Redemptions department, Jubilee House, Virgin Money, Gosforth, NE3 4PL.
- Solicitors can request a redemption statement using our online facility
Please ensure you specify your preferred date of redemption.
Where any part of the loan is on an Interest Only basis and sale of the mortgaged property has been selected as the repayment plan, each applicant must read and sign our Interest only Sale of Mortgaged Property declaration.
To add an Attorney to a mortgage, please complete the form below along with the Power of Attorney document and either bring it to one of our Stores or post it to us.
- Post it to us: Freepost Virgin Money, NEA 3780, Newcastle upon Tyne, NE3 4ZE.
Don’t risk losing your home – keep up those mortgage repayments