Let's get started
You're a couple of quick clicks from managing your pension the easy way, online, anytime.
Sign in or register to see what's new for you.
- I've used Online Service before
- If you've managed your pension online before, sign in with your account number beginning 'VIR' and your password. Follow a few steps to set up your account security and away you go.
- I'm new to Online Service
- If you've not managed your pension online before, you'll need to register before signing in to your account. Tap 'Register for Online Service' to get started.
- Questions and answers
- Straight answers to your biggest headscratchers.
- About the changes
- Letters and important info we sent you about the how, what and when of the changes to your account - including Terms and charges.
If you can't find what you're looking for here or in the info we've sent you, please give us a call. We're here to help.
03455 28 88 88
From outside UK
+44 1258 58 80 00
Monday to Friday 8:00am to 9:00pm
Saturday 9:00am to 6:00pm
Or send us a secure message by using our Pensions Online Service or mobile app.
What to expect next
Keep an eye on your letterbox in the next few weeks. We’re sending you:
- In January
- A welcome letter including your new account number and a guide to using your new Online Service. If you have a Direct Debit set up, you’ll get a new reference number for that too.
- In February
- Your final old-style statement for the period 1 November 2023 to 5 January 2024.
- In future
- New-look regular statements sent on or around your birthday, and 6 months after. They’ll include essential info such as your account value and a transaction summary.