Compare our mortgages
View our mortgages and find out how much your monthly payment could be.
Check your eligibility
Find out in five minutes how you can borrow, without affecting your credit rating.
How much you can borrow
Use our quick calculator to work out the maximum you could borrow.
YOUR HOME MAY BE REPOSSESSED IF YOU DO NOT KEEP UP REPAYMENTS ON YOUR MORTGAGE
Mortgage update from Virgin Money
We are pleased to have launched a range of 90% LTV products exclusively for first time buyers, please note the following criteria will apply:
- Maximum purchase price of £400,000.
- Maximum term of 25 years.
- Not for purchase of flats, maisonettes or new builds.
Why choose one of our mortgages?
- Your own personal adviser
Choose the right mortgage for you with a dedicated expert.
- Great customer service
9/10 customers who spoke to an adviser said we’re easy to do business with.
Help and support for first time buyers
Everything from tips on how to save up for your deposit to finding your first home.
Like to talk to us
Speak to a dedicated mortgage advisor
Call us to discuss our range of mortgages
0800 028 5277
We're here from 8am - 6pm Monday to Friday, 9am - 2pm Saturday.
Not convenient now?
Book a free callback at a time to suit youArrange a callback
|03 numbers||Same as calls to 01 or 02 numbers and they are included in inclusive minutes and discount schemes in the same way.|
|084 numbers||Maximum of 7p per minute, plus your phone company's access charge.|
|087 numbers||Maximum of 13p per minute, plus your phone company's access charge.|
|0800 numbers||Free from UK landlines and personal mobile phones.|
Frequently asked questions
To make things as straightforward as possible, it would be great if you have the following to hand for all applicants:
- Income details
- If employed you will need:
- Gross annual salary, bonus & overtime
- If you are self-employed you will need:
- Last 2 years net profit/directors salary
- Last 3 months’ business bank statements
- A completed Self-Employed Supplementary Form Link opens in a new window
- If employed you will need:
- UK address history for the last 3 years
- Details of your monthly expenditure PDF opens in a new window Link opens in a new window (PDF, 80.05KB) (your bank statements will come in handy here)
- Details of any credit commitments (including payments, balances and interest rates)
- Pension payments from your payslip
After you’ve applied for your mortgage, you just need to sign and return the application form and pay any applicable fees.
Once returned to us, your application will be assessed by an underwriter, and we'll keep you updated throughout the process.
Your first mortgage payment will be due on the 7th of the month following completion.
Questions and answers
View our most frequently asked questions about mortgages.
Mortgage calculator and tools
Mystified by mortgages? Our helpful calculators and tools can help save you money.
Bank of England base rate changes
Information about changes to the base rate and how it may affect you.
Tariff of mortgage charges
Information about our charges for services we offer.
Information which may be helpful when applying for a residential mortgage with Virgin Money
More reasons to choose Virgin Money
When you join the Virgin Money family, you get extra special deals across the wider Virgin Group. So you can save on everyday essentials, as well as bigger things - like days out, dream holidays and amazing adventures. Terms apply.Discover our discounts