Skip to main content
I'm not sure which account I have

Frequently asked questions

A Statement of Credit Interest, also known as a Certificate of Interest, will show you the amount of credit interest paid on an account in a tax year.

If you need to include the amount of credit interest you’ve been paid on your tax return.

You’ll need to contact us to request a statement for an earlier tax year. You can find the best way to contact us here.

Once we’ve received your request, your statement will be sent to you via post within four weeks.