From the middle of May 2022, we will be mailing all Personal customers who had an account where credit interest of £500 and over was paid in the tax year ending 5th April 2022. We are also mailing Business, Charity & Private customers where credit interest was paid, regardless of the amount. So, if you are one of these customers, you will receive a Statement of Credit Interest shortly and do not need to request one.
Please complete this form if you want to request a Statement of Credit Interest for your Virgin Money account:
- M Plus Account, Club M Account or M Account (Sort Code beginning 05 or 82)
- Any Clydesdale or Yorkshire Bank Account (Sort Code beginning 05 or 82)
- Cash ISA Exclusives (Sort Code beginning 05 or 82)
If you have multiple accounts, you’ll need to submit a request for each one individually.
Bear in mind
- You must be the account holder or have authority to act on the account to complete this form.
- We will post the statement to the address we have on file for the account holder.
- Received a statement for your account before? We’ll automatically send you one for every tax year that follows.