From the middle of May 2022, we will be mailing all Personal customers who had an account where credit interest of £500 and over was paid in the tax year ending 5th April 2022. We are also mailing Business, Charity & Private customers where credit interest was paid, regardless of the amount. So, if you are one of these customers, you will receive a Statement of Credit Interest shortly and do not need to request one.
Please complete this form if you want to request a Statement of Credit Interest for your Virgin Money account:
- M Plus Account, Club M Account or M Account (Sort Code beginning 05 or 82)
- Any Clydesdale or Yorkshire Bank Account (Sort Code beginning 05 or 82)
- Cash ISA Exclusives (Sort Code beginning 05 or 82)
If you have multiple accounts, you’ll need to submit a request for each one individually.
Bear in mind
- You must be the account holder or have authority to act on the account to complete this form.
- If you use the app you will receive the Statement electronically within a couple of days in the documents part of the app. Or if you do not use online banking we will post the statement to the address we have on file for the account holder.