What you need to do
- Download a claim form.
The forms are editable, so you don’t need to print it off before completing it.
- Compete the claim form.
- Send the completed claim form to us at email@example.com.
Please note: Keep the total file size of each e-mail under 10MB (including any attachments). We can’t accept any files stored on cloud services or third party portals.
- We’ll then process your claim.
Download a claim form
You'll need to have Adobe Reader Link opens in a new window to see these.
- Baggage delay, baggage & money Link opens in a new window (PDF, 776KB)
- Cancellation Link opens in a new window (PDF, 784KB)
- Cutting short your trip Link opens in a new window (PDF, 716KB)
- Overseas medical expenses Link opens in a new window (PDF, 769KB)
- Travel delay Link opens in a new window (PDF, 695KB)
- Winter sports Link opens in a new window (PDF, 664KB)
- All other claims Link opens in a new window (PDF, 635KB)
Can't find what you're looking for?
Live chat is the fastest and simplest way to get the answers you're looking for.
We're here from 7am to 10pm, Monday to Friday.
If you need to speak to someone
|Reason||Phone number||Information and opening hours|
|Servicing and general enquiries||0330 400 1249||We're here from 9am to 5pm Monday to Friday, including Bank Holidays|
|Speak to someone about a claim||0330 400 1265||We're here from 9am to 5pm Monday to Friday|
|03 numbers||Same as calls to 01 or 02 numbers and they are included in inclusive minutes and discount schemes in the same way.|
|084 numbers||Maximum of 7p per minute, plus your phone company's access charge.|
|087 numbers||Maximum of 13p per minute, plus your phone company's access charge.|
|0800 numbers||Free from UK landlines and personal mobile phones.|