1. Complete your form
You will be asked to download and complete a cash ISA reactivation form if you have not subscribed to your Virgin Money Cash ISA in the previous Tax Year. This is a HM Revenue & Customs requirement and if not completed any deposits made may be returned.
Before you send us your ISA reactivation form, check a few things first:
- You have downloaded the most recent version of the reactivation form.
- Your account was previously opened with Clydesdale Bank or Yorkshire Bank.
- Please ensure you have completed the form.
2. Take a good photo
Please read our tips - getting it right will speed up your application.
- Use a well-lit room.
- Don't use flash.
- Check focus. If it's out of focus, please retake it.
- Hold the camera directly above your document.
- Get everything required in the frame.