Wouldn't it be good to see all your ISAs working hard for you in one place?
Transferring your ISAs to our Stocks and Shares ISA can make them simpler to manage – giving you a clearer view of how they’re performing.
Moving to a Virgin Money ISA is easy – just choose your investing approach, tell us which ISAs you’d like to transfer and we’ll do the rest.
No jargon, no waffle, just three no-nonsense investment choices.
Our experts invest your money worldwide to reduce risk and help it grow, at a fair price.
We carefully consider the influence your investments will have on people and the planet.
Treat yourself with rewards from the Virgin family and beyond.
Remember, the value of investments can go up and down, so you may get back less money than you put in. Tax depends on your individual circumstances and the regulations may change in the future.
Let’s get moving
It’s easy to get started in just a few minutes.
- Choose how you’d like to grow your money
Select your investing approach (from Cautious to Adventurous) then our experts take care of the rest.
- Open a Stocks & Shares ISA and tell us about the ISAs you want to transfer
The more info you can give us about your existing ISAs the quicker it should be to move your money.Check before you transfer
- That's it, nothing more to do
We'll be in touch if we need more info, and we'll let you know as soon as your money lands in your account.
Three investment approaches to suit your style
It’s easy to decide which stocks and shares ISA is right for you. Our handy Investment Mix and straightforward descriptions will help you choose.
Cautious Growth approach
A slower, cautious approach to growing your money in the longer term – for people looking to reduce ups and downs along the way.
Balanced Growth approach
A balanced approach to growing your money in the longer term – for people comfortable with more ups and downs than our Cautious Growth approach.
Adventurous Growth approach
Higher potential to grow your money in the longer term – for people willing to accept more ups and downs than our Balanced Growth approach.
Investment MixClose Modal
- Higher potential returns and risk
- Lower potential returns and risk
The Investment Mix shows you how much of your money typically goes into higher risk investments with higher potential returns, and how much goes into lower risk investments with lower potential returns.
For more info, check out our guide.Investing money and the risks.
Stay in control with our Online Service and app
Making it easy to keep track of your investments wherever you are.Find out more about online service
The serious bits
- Our charges are 0.75% in total each year, based on the value of your account. This is made up of two clear and simple charges. An Account Charge of 0.30% for managing your account and an Annual Management Charge of 0.45% for managing your investments.
More about our charges
- Our Terms
- Everything you need to know, explained clearly. Includes the Key Features of the Stocks and Shares ISA and how we use your personal information.
Terms Link opens in a new window Our funds and charges Link opens in a new window
- We help keep you safe online with our extra level of protection.
More about security
- Protecting your money
- In the unlikely event we can’t meet our financial obligations, you may be entitled to compensation from the Financial Service Compensation Scheme (FSCS) up to a maximum value of £85,000.
Find out about the FSCS
The ins and outs
It's easy to transfer your existing cash ISA and stocks and shares ISAs to us. Sorry, we can't accept transfers of Help to Buy, Innovation Finance, Lifetime or Junior ISAs.
Here's a few tips when transferring your cash and stocks and shares ISAs:
- We don't set a minimum for transfers, even small amounts are welcome
- We can accept ISAs that you've paid into in this tax year, previous tax years, or both
- If you transfer an ISA that you've paid into in this tax year, your payments count towards this year's annual allowance and you'll need to move the whole amount
- Your existing ISAs will be transferred to us in cash, so if you currently hold investments they'll be cashed in first. The cash will then be invested in the approach you've chosen
- We don't charge you to transfer to us, but please check whether your current ISA provider will charge you to leave before you start your transfer
See how much your money could grow
Use our quick and easy calculator to see how bright your financial future could be.Stocks and Shares ISA calculator
Ready to apply?
If you know enough about our Stocks and Shares ISA and just want to get going, click below.Choose your approach
8,000 reasons to invest with us
Earn 8,000 Virgin Points to spend on experiences and more. Simply open and pay at least £5,000 into a Stocks and Shares ISA by 30 June 2023. Transfers to be completed by 29 September 2023. Terms apply.Find out more
Got a question?
We've got the answer.
You can transfer ISAs from previous tax years to Virgin Money without affecting this year's ISA allowance. If you want to transfer an ISA that you've contributed to in the current tax year, it counts towards your annual allowance – and remember you have to transfer all of it. If your ISA has been open for more than one year, you don’t have to transfer the whole value of it.
That depends on the type of investments you have and who your provider is. Sometimes it can take a few weeks, but we'll make it as quick and easy as we can. Here's how it works.
You give us details of the account(s) you want to transfer – including your current provider, your plan or account reference and the amount you want to transfer.
We'll contact your existing provider and usually get everything sorted online. Some providers won’t accept a digital signature, so we might get in touch again to ask you to sign and return a transfer form by post.
You'll be able to track the progress of your transfer in Online Service and we'll let you know when everything's complete.
You can transfer as many ISAs as you like from previous tax years. Just give us the details when you apply, or transfer them one at a time once you've opened your account.
A few things to remember:
- you can't transfer a Help to Buy ISA, Innovative Finance ISA or Junior ISA
- you can't have two stocks and shares ISAs in the same tax year
- if you want to transfer an ISA that you've contributed to in the current tax year, you have to transfer the whole value of it
- If the ISA you are transferring is not from the current tax year, you don't have to transfer the whole value of it
We're on a mission to make it easier for everyone to build a brighter future by investing.