Our stocks and shares ISA helps you invest with confidence
Investing can be one of the best ways to grow your money, but we know it might seem daunting.
So, we had the bright idea to make investing with stocks and shares really straightforward, to help you make smart decisions.
Start from £25 a month
With easy access to your money and free withdrawals
No jargon, no waffle, just three no-nonsense investment choices.See our approaches
Our experts invest your money worldwide to reduce risk and help it grow, at a fair price.Learn more about charges
We carefully consider the influence your investments will have on people and the planet.See how we invest responsibly
Treat yourself with rewards from the Virgin family and beyond.
Remember, the value of investments can go up and down, so you may get back less money than you put in. Tax depends on your individual circumstances and the regulations may change in the future.
Three investment approaches to suit your style
It’s easy to decide which stocks and shares ISA is right for you. Our handy Investment Mix and straightforward descriptions will help you choose.
Cautious Growth approach
A slower, cautious approach to growing your money in the longer term – for people looking to reduce ups and downs along the way.
Balanced Growth approach
A balanced approach to growing your money in the longer term – for people comfortable with more ups and downs than our Cautious Growth approach.
Adventurous Growth approach
Higher potential to grow your money in the longer term – for people willing to accept more ups and downs than our Balanced Growth approach.
See how much your money could grow
Our Stocks and Shares ISA calculator is the quick and easy way to see how bright your financial future could be.
Investment MixClose Modal
- Higher potential returns and risk
- Lower potential returns and risk
The Investment Mix shows you how much of your money typically goes into higher risk investments with higher potential returns, and how much goes into lower risk investments with lower potential returns.
For more info, check out our guide.Investing money and the risks.
Have an ISA? Transfer it over
Got an ISA already but want your money to work harder? Or just looking to give it a new home? Our Stocks and Shares ISA could be the place for you.Find out more about an ISA transfer
Stay in control with our Online Service and app
Making it easy to keep track of your investments wherever you are.Find out more about online service
The serious bits
- Our charges are 0.75% in total each year, based on the value of your account. This is made up of two clear and simple charges. An Account Charge of 0.30% for managing your account and an Annual Management Charge of 0.45% for managing your investments.
More about our charges
- Our Terms
- Everything you need to know, explained clearly. Includes the Key Features of the Stocks and Shares ISA and how we use your personal information.
Terms Link opens in a new window Our funds and charges Link opens in a new window
- We help keep you safe online with our extra level of protection.
More about security
- Protecting your money
- In the unlikely event we can’t meet our financial obligations, you may be entitled to compensation from the Financial Service Compensation Scheme (FSCS) up to a maximum value of £85,000.
Find out about the FSCS
- Fund Value Assessment report
- An evaluation of our funds' value for money and performance. Its purpose is to report on whether we believe we are providing good value. It also outlines our plans if there are things we think we can improve.
Find out about the Fund Value Assessment report
A quick check
Before you get stuck in just make sure you can tick off this list:
- You're a UK resident
- You're aged 18 years or over
- You're happy making your own investment decisions
- You're only opening one stocks and shares ISA this tax year
New to investing or just want to buff up your knowledge? Count on us to help.