Before you start
This form will let you...
- Request a summary of your Virgin Money savings account
Before you begin, you'll need a few things
- Your savings account number. Your account number is 5 digits then a letter and then another 5 digits, or 8 digits, for example 12350A-12345 or 60123456
- Personal details associated with the account (name, address, date of birth)
Just so you know
- If you want to request a summary of account for a Virgin Money savings account, you can complete a request form.
- You must be the account holder or have authority to act on the account to complete this form. The summary will be posted to the address held on file for the account holder.
- This form can only be used to order account summaries for accounts with sort codes which begin with 08. If you'd like information for an account with a sort code which begins 05 or 82 log on to internet banking or get in touch.
I'm not sure which account I haveClose Modal
|Account number||Sort Code||Can use this form?|
|Telephone or Store Accounts||5 digits and a letter then another 5 digits||Starts with 08||Yes|
|Standard Savings Accounts||8 digits starting with 6 or 7||Starts with 08||Yes|
|Cash ISA Exclusives for eligible current account customers||8 digit number||Starts with 05 or 82||No|
|Accounts previously opened with Clydesdale or Yorkshire Bank||8 digit number||Starts with 05 or 82||No|