If you are worried about your finances or are having difficulties making payments, there are a range of options and support available to you.
More manageable monthly repayments
Extending the term of your mortgage could ease the pressure by reducing your monthly repayments.
There are many organisations that can help you to manage your money.
Self help tools
We can provide you with tools to help you manage your money more effectively.
Getting back to work
Information if you are looking for hints and tips for finding a new job, or would like to find out more about redundancy.
Support and information for mortgage customers impacted by potentially unsafe cladding.
Don’t risk losing your home – keep up those mortgage repayments
- Existing customers home
- Switch your mortgage deal
- Make changes to your mortgage
- Move home with your mortgage
- Taking additional borrowing
- Our mortgage features
- Frequently asked questions
- Overpayment calculator
- Repaying your interest only mortgage
- Bank of England base rate changes
- Interest and loyalty rates
- Tariff of mortgage charges
- Request a redemption statement
- Request a certificate of interest
- Request an interim statement