You're applying for...
You can change the approach you've chosen during this application – or anytime afterwards.
Remember, the value of investments can go up and down, so you may get back less money than you put in. Tax depends on your individual circumstances and the regulations may change in the future.
A quick check
Before you start your application, please check the following statements are true.
- You’re a UK resident
- You're aged 18 years or over
- You’re happy making your own investment decisions and accepting some risk in return for potential growth
Here’s what you'll need. . .
Your phoneSo we can send you a passcode to set up your security.
National Insurance numberYou can find this on your payslip, P60 or letters about tax, pension, or benefits.
Your debit cardIf you'd like to make a one-off payment. It needs to be for a UK bank account and registered to your UK address.
Your bank detailsIf you'd like to make regular monthly payments. It needs to be a UK bank account.
Got a question?
We've got the answer:
We try to make everything easy to understand, with helpful guides and handy tips to help you choose the right account for you. If anything needs a bit more explanation, get in touch on 03455 28 28 52 and we'll do our best to help. Remember, we can't actually give you financial advice. If that's what you need, check out:
We try to make things quick and easy – most applications are sorted in just a few minutes.
It will help if you've got these things handy before you start:
- Your mobile phone.
- Your National Insurance number.
- Your debit card – if you want to make a one-off payment.
- Your bank account details – if you want to make regular monthly payments.
- Details of your existing account(s) – if you want to make a transfer payment.