Before you start
This form will let you...
- Request your statement of credit interest for the last tax year or the one before
Before you begin, you'll need a few things
- Your savings account number. Your account number is 5 digits then a letter and then another 5 digits, or 8 digits, for example 12350A-12345 or 60123456
- Personal details associated with the account (name, address, date of birth)
Just so you know
- If you have multiple savings accounts, you'll need to submit a request for each one individually.
- You must be the account holder or have authority to act on the account to complete this form. The statement will be posted to the address held on file for the account holder.
- This form can only be used to order statements of credit interest for savings accounts with sort codes which begin with 08. If you'd like to order for an account opened with a sort code which begins 05 or 82, please use this form instead for sort codes that begin 05 or 82.
I'm not sure which account I haveClose Modal
|Account number||Sort Code||Can use this form?|
|Telephone or Store Accounts||5 digits and a letter then another 5 digits||Starts with 08||Yes|
|Standard Savings Accounts||8 digits starting with 6 or 7||Starts with 08||Yes|
|Cash ISA Exclusives for eligible current account customers||8 digit number||Starts with 05 or 82||No|
|Accounts previously opened with Clydesdale or Yorkshire Bank||8 digit number||Starts with 05 or 82||No|