- No monthly fee to worry about, plus no fees when you use your card abroad.
- Arranged Overdraft – subject to status. Use our Overdraft calculator to see the cost.
- A contactless debit card which is free to use at ATMs* and in shops at home and abroad (subject to available funds).
- Hassle-free switching, guaranteed
*Whilst we won't charge you, some ATM providers may apply a charge. You'll be notified of this before you go ahead with the withdrawal.
Let’s get ready to bundle
Say hello to our brand new Virgin Money Current Account switching offer.Find out more
Spend all over
Over 32 million places worldwide welcome your card - just look for the Mastercard® logo. You can also use it to withdraw cash (subject to account balance).
Your card comes ready for Apple Pay and Google Pay, making it even easier to pay for things.Pay with apple Link opens in a new window Pay with google Link opens in a new window
Take control of your money
With the Virgin Money app and Online Service.
- Sign in securely
- Use your face or fingerprint. Or prefer a passcode? That's fine.
- Master your money
- View transactions and sort your spending by category.
- Save savvily
- Set aside money for those must haves, with Savings Pots.
Currently you can only manage your account with us face to face in a few of our stores Learn more.
The serious bits
- If you need one, use our calculator to find out exactly how much it will cost. Subject to status.
More about overdrafts
- Rates and fees
- See the rates and fees of this account and read our straight-up small print.
Rates and fees
- We're all over your online transactions to make sure it's really you making them.
More about security
- Protecting your money
- View the FSCS guaranteeYour eligible deposits with Virgin Money are covered up to £85,000 per person.
Is this the right account for you?
You're good to go if you can tick off this list;
- You are 18 or over
- You have a good credit history
Not for you? You should consider our M AccountView our M Account