Use this form to...
Turn off your insurance benefits of
- Worldwide family multi-trip travel insurance
- Breakdown cover
- Mobile and gadget insurance
- You can also call us on 0800 121 7365 to turn off your Club M Account insurance benefits
Your Club M Account
Your Club M Account is bursting with insurance benefits as standard. You pay a £12.50 monthly fee for maintaining your account with insurance benefits.
When you turn off your insurance benefits you will lose the cover for you and anyone else on your policy. Please chat this decision through with them first. You will need to confirm that everyone, including joint account holders, agree before you turn off your insurance benefits.
You won’t pay a monthly fee while your insurance is off, but you may need to pay a final fee at the end of the month for the previous months’ insurance.
To turn off your insurance you'll need
- Your account details
- Agreement from any joint account holders
- It will take up to three working days to turn off your insurance benefits
- We'll send you an email to confirm when your insurance benefits are off
- If your insurance is currently off and you want to turn it back on please call us on 0800 121 7365