The important stuff
Please note: These downloads are in Adobe Acrobat PDF format. If you do not have a copy of Adobe get your free copy here. Get Acrobat Reader
How to login
- You can log in using the ‘Sign in’ at the top of the page.
- You can either log in using your customer number (a 10-digit number starting with a 10 or 30) or username. If you have forgotten these you can use your personal details instead. If you get stuck you can give us a call on 0800 028 4836.
- Help - I’m locked out
- If you enter your password incorrectly 5 times, your account will be locked for 15 minutes and there is nothing you can do during this time. After 15 minutes you can attempt to enter your password again.
- Forgotten your password?
- Go to log in to your online account and select ‘I don’t know my password’, then you will be asked to verify your details. Once in, select ‘Manage login and security details’ from the ‘More’ menu. Or, you can reset your password here.
What you can do
With an Everyday Saver account, you can:
- Check your balance
- View/print/download your statement
- Send us a secure message
- Update your email address
- Change your password
Paying money in
You can pay into your account at any time - it's quick and easy. You can pay cash in at some of our Stores and we're always happy to accept cheques in Store. Use our Storefinder to find your nearest Store.
You can also pay in cheques using the app, where you can scan up to £500 per cheque.
You can also save on a regular basis or make one-off payments whenever you like. Check your Terms Link opens in a new window for more on how to do this.
Taking money out
You can take money out of your account whenever you like. The easiest way to do this is using online banking or our mobile app.
Interest is calculated daily. This is based on the money in your account and paid on the last working day in March, June, September and December.
Frozen screen? System saying you are already logged in? Contact our technical help team on 0800 121 7365 if you are stuck.