Remember, the value of investments can go up and down, so you may get back less money than you put in.
Live like a Virgin Points millionaire
Say hello to Virgin Red
Virgin Red is the rewards club from Virgin, where you can unlock rewards across the Virgin family and your favourite brands.
You'll be in with the chance of winning one million Virgin Points in our monthly prize draw if you have at least £1,000 in an Investment product. Terms apply.
Check out this video to find out how to join Virgin Red, spend points and more.Play Video
Investing with Virgin Money means you’re already winning. But that’s just the start. Every month from September to December 2023, we’re making one lucky winner a Virgin Points millionaire AND giving away 400,000 Virgin Points to four more winners. Hello, big time.
More ways to win
For each eligible account, the more you invest, the more chances you have to win.
- To start, invest at least £1,000. That amount needs to be in your account at the end of each month to get one entry for the next month's draw.
Add up to five more entries each month by doing either or both of these:
- Regularly pay in at least £200 a month by Direct Debit. This gives you two bonus entries into the next month's draw.
- Have at least £20,000 in your account at the end of each month. This gives you three bonus entries into the next month's draw.
And remember, four more winners get 400,000 Virgin Points each, every month. So even if you don't scoop the million, you could still be making that dream shopping list.
If you're already a customer, you won't miss out - you can enter too or be automatically entered if you meet the eligibility criteria.See questions and answers
Not a Virgin Red member yet?Sign up nowto become a member of virgin red Link opens in a new window
See the need-to-knowTerms and conditions
Ready to kick some ISA?
Find out more and open one of our Investment products today.
Open a new Stocks and Shares ISAA tax-effective way to invest up to £20,000 a year.
Open a new Investment AccountA good option if you've used all your ISA allowance.
Transfer your ISAs to usSee a brighter future by bringing your cash or Stocks and Shares ISAs together.
Transfer investments to usSee a brighter future by bringing your Investment products together.
Questions and answers
We’ll make the draw in the first two weeks of September, October, November and December 2023, using valid entries from the end of the previous month. We’ll pick the winners at random. You can only win once.
If you open a new account (or if you already have one set up), provided it meets the eligibility criteria by 12 noon on 30 November 2023, you'll be automatically entered into the next month's draw.
We’ll contact winners within 5 working days of the draw taking place, using the phone number or email address we hold for you. We’ll check your email address is correct before we email your promo code.
Virgin Red is Virgin’s free-to-join rewards club. Shop your favourite brands and earn Virgin Points to spend on good stuff from the Virgin family and beyond. From food to flights, gigs to gifts, days out to nights in – there’s something for everyone. If that sounds like a bit of you, sign up to Virgin Red Link opens in a new window and start earning today.
Yes of course, no problem. Please email email@example.com with the subject line 'draw opt-out'.
Yes, the prize draw is open to new and existing customers of Stocks and Shares ISA, Unit Trust/Investment Account, and Pension products. You'll automatically be entered into the draw if you have a balance of at least £1,000 and have made a payment into your account in the past 12 months. If you don't already have £1,000 in your account, top up your balance by 12 noon on 30th November 2023 to enter the next month's draw.
Terms and conditions
- The prize draw is open to new and existing Virgin Money customers with a Stocks & Shares ISA, a Unit Trust/Investment Account or a Pension, who are at least 18 and resident in the UK.
- Excludes anyone directly involved in the running of the prize draw.
There will be 4 prize draws; one in each month from September to December 2023. Each draw will take place in the first two weeks of the month.
You can get entries into each prize draw in a number of ways:
- You’ll get one entry into a prize draw for each eligible account you hold with us that has a balance of at least £1,000 on the last working day of the month before a draw, and you’ve made at least one payment into that account in the previous 12 months.
- You’ll get an extra two entries into a prize draw if you satisfy (1), and you’ve made a monthly Direct Debit payment of £200 or more (excluding pension tax relief) into an eligible account in the month before a draw.
- You’ll get an extra three entries into a prize draw if you satisfy (1), and you’ve got £20,000 or more in an eligible account on the last working day of the month before a draw, and you’ve made at least one payment into that account in the previous 12 months.
In each calendar month there’ll be five prizes:
- 1 first prize of one million Virgin Points.
- 4 runner-up prizes of 400,000 Virgin Points each.
- Winners will be responsible for meeting any additional costs associated with their prize.
- You can only win a prize once throughout the promotion.
- Prizes cannot be exchanged for anything else, including cash. Also, you can’t give your prize to anyone else (…why would you want to?!)
- Winners will be chosen at random within the first two weeks of September to December 2023 from all eligible entrants for the previous month.
- We’ll attempt to contact all winners by telephone within five working days of each prize draw using the phone number we hold for you.
- If you are a winner, we’ll then send a promo code to the email address you provided to us. The email will provide instructions on how to sign-up to Virgin Red (if you aren’t already a member) and how to redeem your promo code on the Virgin Red app or website. A full list of how you can spend the Points can be found at www.virgin.com/Virgin-Red
- You’ll need to redeem your promo code by 29 March 2024. Once redeemed, the Points will be added to your Virgin Red account.
- There is no expiry date on Virgin Points, which can be used in line with Virgin Red’s Programme Terms and Conditions. You can find the terms here. Link opens in a new window
- We thought we should highlight a few key things from Virgin Red’s Programme Terms and Conditions:
- The Points don’t have a cash value and they can’t be swapped for cash or transferred to anyone else (except as set out in Virgin Red’s Programme Terms and Conditions).
- The number of Virgin Points you can earn or the number of Virgin Points you need to spend to obtain a reward may change at any time.
- Offers at Virgin Red are subject to change.
- Although we’ll be working closely with our friends at Virgin Red on this promotion, we aren't responsible for their terms, their marketing, or any of the offers available through Virgin Red.
- If we’re not able to contact a winner after three attempts, or the winner doesn’t accept their prize, they’ll forfeit their prize and it won’t be re-drawn.
- We’ll use your personal information to help us run the prize draw. You can find out more about how we use your personal information here.
- We’ll provide the winners’ surnames and counties of residence to other entrants on request (but winners can say no if they want).
- You can ask us for the winners’ surnames and the county where they live, by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org
- You can opt-out of these prize draws by emailing us at email@example.com and adding 'draw opt-out' as your subject line.
- This prize draw is being run by us, so you’re only providing your details to us and not Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, TikTok or Threads.
- We'll ask each month’s winners to tell us what they have redeemed their Virgin Points on and their permission to share their story on our social channels.
- English law applies to this prize draw.
- If something goes wrong, we’ll try to fix it. If we can’t because it’s something we can’t reasonably control, or it’s not our fault, then we may have to make changes to this prize draw. This includes suspending it or ending it early. We can make such changes without giving you notice. However, we’ll try our best to avoid making changes. And we’ll try to minimise any disappointment to you when we make changes.
- On the odd occasion, disputes happen in relation to prize draws. We really hope to avoid them! If any problems come up, we will try to resolve them quickly. We’ll make the final decision in relation to any issues relating to the running of this prize draw.
- We are Virgin Money Unit Trust Managers Limited.
- Our company number is 03000482.
- Our registered office is Jubilee House, Gosforth, Newcastle-Upon-Tyne, NE3 4PL.