Personal Pension Online Service
Welcome. Hit continue to sign in, or scroll down for news and helpful information.Continue
Opened your account before 1 January 2023?
If you’ve used our old Online Service please hit continue to sign in. For your first sign in please input your Customer ID in Username and your PIN in Password. You’ll need to confirm a few details to set up your new sign in.
If you’re new to Online Service or you don’t know your previous sign in details you’ll need to register first.
The future is here
Great news if you opened your account before 1 January 2023 - your new and improved online service is here. Hit continue above to sign in with your current details. Or get extra info, view our quick-fire video guides and Q&As below.
How is it for you?
Thank you for choosing Virgin Money.
From time to time a short feedback survey will pop up when you use Online Service. Please take a moment to tell us how we’re doing and help us improve.
Stay safe and secure
Criminals use a wide range of methods to commit fraud and scams so to keep yourself safe follow these five rules –
- Never disclose security details, such as your PIN, full banking password or one-time pass code to anyone - even bank staff.
- Don't assume an email, text or phone call is authentic.
- Don't be rushed – a genuine organisation won't mind waiting.
- Listen to your instincts – you know if something doesn't feel right.
- Stay in control – don't panic and make a decision you'll regret.
Its all about taking time to:
- Stop: Taking a moment to stop and think before parting with your money or information could keep you safe.
- Challenge: Could it be fake? It’s ok to reject, refuse or ignore any requests. Only criminals will try to rush or panic you.
- Protect: Contact your bank immediately if you think you’ve fallen for a scam and report it to Action Fraud.
If you'd like to know more, visit our fraud and security pages.