- Earn higher interest for limited access.
- Get all your ISAs together in one place with our simple ISA Transfer service.
- Awarded Best Cash ISA Provider 2018 by Moneyfacts.
- Feel the love with our customer Lounges, Virgin perks and more.
Is this account right for you?
Great if you...
- Want to top up your savings whenever you like.
- Like managing your money online.
- Want to bring all of your ISAs together.
- You can only take out money twice in a calendar year.
- The interest rate could change.
- You can pay in up to £20,000 in the current tax year, and there is no limit on ISA transfers.
Please read the following Summary Box before applying for this account
Annual interest is paid on 11 March, and will be available the next working day. Monthly interest is paid on the last day of the month, and will be available the next working day.
Rates are variable. This means we may increase or decrease interest rates at any time. When we decrease interest rates we will give you at least 14 days' notice before the rate reduces. You can request full closure or transfer of your ISA without being charged even if you have already made two withdrawals that calendar year. Please refer to section 10 within the Savings terms and conditions.
|Double Take E-ISA Issue 7||£1,015.00|
This projection is provided for illustrative purposes only and does not take into account your individual circumstances. This is based on no withdrawals or further deposits being made and interest being added to the account. The projected balance is based on the annual interest rate.
- This account can be opened online by UK residents aged 16 or over.
- Only one account can be opened per customer per issue.
- Minimum to open £1.
- Minimum additional deposit £1.
- Minimum operating balance £1.
- Each tax year you can pay in up to your annual tax-free allowance (subject to the terms and conditions of your account), which is £20,000 in the 2019 - 2020 tax year. This annual allowance may change in future tax years. You will find this information on our website, in our Stores and via our Contact Centre.
- Each customer can save up to a total of £2 million with Virgin Money, across all accounts held.
- If a deposit results in your account going over the maximum deposit limit or the annual tax free allowance we will return the excess money to you. This does not include any interest you have asked to be added direct to your account.
Deposits and instructions can be made by:
- Cash - Store** only.
- Arranging an electronic transfer.
- Transfer from an existing Virgin Money account, subject to the terms and conditions of that account.
- Transferring an existing Cash ISA or a Stocks and Shares ISA from another provider.
- Minimum withdrawal amount is £1 (or less if closing).
- Two withdrawals can be made from the account per calendar year. Once the second withdrawal has been made no further withdrawals can be made until the next calendar year. However, you are able to do a full closure or closing transfer of your ISA (to another Virgin Money ISA or another ISA provider) at any time.
- You can have access to your money twice per calendar year. Simply log into your account and arrange to take money in the following ways:
- Electronic transfer.
- Transfer to another Virgin Money account, subject to the terms and conditions of that account.
- This account is a non-payment account.
- Each month that there is a transaction on your account (other than an interest payment), we may email you at least once to let you know a statement is available to view online. You can view your transactions online at any time. If you make two withdrawals per calendar year, you will receive a notification that you can no longer access your funds until the next calendar year, unless you request full closure or closing transfer of your ISA.
- Please also remember the tax advantages depend on your individual circumstances and the tax treatment of ISAs may change in the future.
- In addition to paying in up to £20,000 in the 2019 - 2020 tax year, you can also transfer previous tax years' Cash ISA and Stocks and Shares ISA subscriptions. You can only subscribe to one Cash ISA in each tax year.
- By opening a Cash ISA you limit the amount of tax-free savings you can make in a Stocks and Shares ISA, an Innovative Finance ISA and a Lifetime ISA.
We hope we can resolve any issues you may have in the first instance, but if you have a complaint, please let us know as soon as possible so that we can look into it for you. You can write the details of your complaint to the Customer Relations Team, Virgin Money plc, Gosforth, Newcastle Upon Tyne, NE3 4PL or email firstname.lastname@example.org
If we cannot resolve the complaint to your satisfaction you have the right to refer your complaint to the Financial Ombudsman Service, which provides independent adjudication of complaints. A copy of our Internal Complaint Procedures leaflet PDF opens in a new window (PDF, 164KB) is available on request.
If you are not happy with your choice of account within 14 days of depositing your ISA subscription, we will help you close your account and you will not lose your right to invest in another Cash ISA, Stocks and Shares ISA, Innovative Finance ISA or Lifetime ISA for that tax year. If you wish to take advantage of this 14-day rule, you must send your cancellation in writing to Savings Operations, Virgin Money, Jubilee House, NE3 4PL, when you close your account we will ensure that our reports to HM Revenue & Customs reflect the correct position. If you do cancel your account, the full amount of your investment, together with any interest earned will be returned to you.
It is not possible for a Power of Attorney account to be operated online. To apply as a Power of Attorney please download an application form PDF opens in a new window (PDF, 376KB) , complete and return to the address provided on the form. Your account will then be opened and operated by post via our Main Office.
Save with confidence
As we are covered by the Financial Services Compensation Scheme, savings with Virgin Money are covered up to £85,000 per person.View the FSCS guarantee
Apply now in just 10 minutes
More reasons to choose Virgin Money
Virgin Money Lounges
Enjoy exclusive membership to our Virgin Money Lounges. Help yourself to free tea and coffee, use our Wi-Fi and iPads and take some time for yourself or relax with friends.
We've brought our Lounges to London, Edinburgh, Glasgow, Manchester, Norwich, Sheffield and Cardiff, with more on the way.Discover our Lounges
We don’t like to brag but it’s good for you to know that other people have given us a thumbs up too. You don’t just have to take our word for it. Here are a few awards we’ve won:
Best Online Savings Provider (Your Money 2018)
Best Bank Savings Provider (Moneyfacts Awards 2018)
Best Overall Cash ISA Provider (Savings Champion Awards 2018)
We’re here to answer your savings questions. Chat online with one of our experts – or if it’s out of hours, our handy Questions and Answers page is the place to go.View the top savings queries
Virgin Group discounts
When you join the Virgin Money family, you get extra special deals across the wider Virgin Group. So you can save on everyday essentials, as well as bigger things - like days out, dream holidays and amazing adventures. Terms apply.Discover our discounts