What's a commercial mortgage?
A commercial mortgage is a loan secured against the commercial property you trade from.
It can be taken to:
- buy a commercial property for you to trade from
- refurbish your existing premises from which you trade
- refinance an existing loan secured against your commercial premises from which you trade
- Borrow from £25,001 up to £10m
- Borrow up to 70% of the property's value
- Up to a 20 year repayment term
- Choose to pay interest monthly or quarterly
- Option to choose a variable or fixed rate (maximum fixed rate period is 5 years). If you pay back a fixed rate loan early, you might be required to pay an early repayment charge.
Every business is unique. We'll always offer you our most competitive rate based on your circumstances.
Terms and conditions apply. All loans are subject to status and eligibility. Applicants must be aged 18 or over. You must be based and operate in the UK (excluding Channel Islands, Isle of Man & Northern Ireland) and already have a commercial property or are looking to purchase premises.
Security and fees
Please note security will be required. Assets used as security will be at risk if you do not keep to the arrangement and may be sold to repay your debt. An arrangement fee, valuations and security fees will all be payable. Other fees may apply.
If you pay back your loan early, you might be required to pay an early repayment charge.
Property given as security may be repossessed if you do not keep up repayments on your borrowing or any other debt secured on it.
Get in touch
Find out more about how our loans may be able to help you.
Just so you know...
- You may need to obtain consent for personal searches for each party associated with the business
- We may ask you for a full credit assessment, you will need to provide financial accounts, cashflow statements and/or projections as part of your application
- We may ask you for a personal statement of assets and liabilities