- Loans from £1,000 up to £10m
- Up to a 20 year repayment term
- Choose to pay interest monthly or quarterly
- Pay off your loan early without any fees
- You can make overpayments but we may set a minimum amount
Repayments to suit your business
Capital and interest option
Your repayments are made up of both capital and interest.
Interest only option
Just remember you'll need to repay the capital at the end of the repayment term.
Frequently Asked Questions
With our Base Rate Loans, we'll agree an interest rate above the Bank of England Base Rate which will be the interest rate you pay on your loan.
As the Base Rate can change from time to time, your interest rate can too. This means you could pay more or less interest over the time of your loan depending if the Base Rate goes up or down.
To apply for a loan you must be:
- Based and operating in the UK (excluding Channel Islands, Isle of Man & Northern Ireland)
- Over 18 years old
- Borrowing for a business purpose
This example is for unsecured loans of up to £25,000.
Total amount of credit
Interest Rate per annum
Total amount repayable
Fees / Charges
All loans offered are subject to status. This example is for unsecured loans of up to £25,000. The rate offered may differ from the representative APR shown.
What you need to know
Every business is unique. We'll always offer you our most competitive rate based on your circumstances.
Terms and conditions apply. All loans are subject to status and eligibility. Applicants must be aged 18 or over. You must be based and operate in the UK (excluding Channel Islands, Isle of Man & Northern Ireland) and have a business purpose for your loan.
Security & Fees
Please note that security may be required. Any asset used as security will be at risk if you do not keep to the agreement and may be sold to repay your debt. Arrangement & other fees may apply.
Property given as security, which may include your home, may be repossessed if you do not keep up repayments on your mortgage or any other debt secured on it.
Get in touch
Find out more about how our loans may be able to help you.
Just so you know...
- You may need to obtain consent for personal searches for each party associated with the business
- To allow a full credit assessment, you may need to provide financial accounts, cashflow statements and/or projections as part of your application
- We may ask you for a personal statement of assets and liabilities
- Enquires will be responded to within 7 days