- Borrow from £25,001 up to £10m
- A fixed interest rate for up to 5 years
- You can choose to pay interest monthly or quarterly
If you pay back a fixed rate loan early, you might be required to pay an early repayment charge.
Looking for a longer term option?
With a Fixed Rate loan, there’s an option to borrow money for up to 20 years in total. At the end of your initial fixed rate period (max 5 years), you’ll be moved to a Base Rate Loan for the remainder of your term.
Frequently Asked Questions
With a Fixed Rate Loan your repayment amount stays the same during your fixed rate period. This way you know exactly how much you will be paying and it can help you manage your business' outgoings more easily.
We will agree your repayment amount and the length of your fixed rate period before you take out the loan.
To apply for a loan you must be:
- Based and operating in the UK (excluding Channel Islands, Isle of Man & Northern Ireland)
- Over 18 years old
- Borrowing for a business purpose
What you need to know
Every business is unique. We'll always offer you our most competitive rate based on your circumstances.
Terms and conditions apply. All loans are subject to status and eligibility. Applicants must be aged 18 or over. You must be based and operate in the UK (excluding Channel Islands, Isle of Man & Northern Ireland) and have a business purpose for your loan.
Security & Fees
Please note that security may be required. Any asset used as security will be at risk if you do not keep to the agreement and may be sold to repay your debt. Arrangement & other fees may apply.
Property given as security, which may include your home, may be repossessed if you do not keep up repayments on your mortgage or any other debt secured on it.
Get in touch
Find out more about how our loans may be able to help you.
Just so you know...
- You may need to obtain consent for personal searches for each party associated with the business
- To allow a full credit assessment, you may need to provide financial accounts, cashflow statements and/or projections as part of your application
- We may ask you for a personal statement of assets and liabilities
- Enquires will be responded to within 7 days