Ready to get started?
You'll need the user ID we sent youSet up internet banking
Your user ID starts with a C or Y followed by 8 digits. It was sent by text message as part of your business account application.
If you've lost the text message, call us and we'll send you another text.
0800 756 0800
Our opening hours are Monday to Friday 8-6pm.
If you haven't registered for internet banking
It's easy to register for internet banking in three steps:
- Download and fill in our registration form:
- Email the completed form to BIB.Manual.Registrations@cybg.com
- Once we've reviewed your form, you'll receive your user ID by text message.
Our Digital Banking Services allow you to access your selected Business Bank Account(s) using our Mobile Banking App, Internet Banking or Telephone Banking.
You are required to accept these terms now, however, completing the registration for digital banking services is optional.
Our Digital Banking Services for Business Customers include:
- unlimited users, with the ability to define access for your users including payment approval limits;
- faster payments transactional limit of up to £30,000;
- ability to:
- make same day payments to all UK accounts using Faster Payments, up to the agreed transactional limits (subject to available funds);
- move money between your accounts;
- cancel Direct Debits;
- create, amend and cancel standing orders and future dated payments;
- make CHAPS and International Payments, up to the agreed transactional limits (subject to available funds);
- pay bills and other individuals or organisations;
- view and download transactional history;
- view and download statements on eligible Accounts;
- authorise payments using our Mobile Banking App; and
- helpdesk and online support available Monday to Friday 8am - 6pm.
- Services may be temporarily unavailable during periods of routine maintenance.
- Minimum device and operating system specifications apply for Mobile Banking App and Business Internet Banking.
Full details are contained in the terms and conditions Link opens in a new window and details of fees and charges are contained in the tariff guide Link opens in a new window, which you are required to read.
- The information you provide will be used to set up and operate your Business Internet Banking access.
- We will share your information with credit reference agencies to help determine what credit products and services we can provide you - these agencies will use the information for assessing credit applications, debt tracing and prevention of money laundering. Where you've given us information about another individual, you confirm that you are authorised to provide this information and that the individual has been notified that their information will be processed in the manner described in the Bank's Fair Processing Notice and that the individual has been provided with a copy of the statement and made aware that this is available to view on the Bank's website at https://uk.virginmoney.com/security/.
- If false or inaccurate information is provided and fraud is identified, details will be passed to fraud prevention agencies to prevent fraud and money laundering.
A full description of how and for what purposes your information may be processed, plus further details of how your information is held by fraud prevention agencies, can be viewed in our Fair Processing Notice Link opens in a new window.
Please read and save a copy of this statement for your reference and records. This will also be emailed to you.
Please email us at BIB.Manual.Registrations@cybg.com with your contact details and we’ll get in touch
Please download and keep a copy of these documents: