Pay simple, fixed payments
Finance Lease gives you access to new equipment for your business without the hefty upfront cost.
You won't own the equipment yourself, but you'll have full use of it for an agreed time.
- If you're VAT registered, VAT is usually recoverable
- If you sell the asset at the end of the term, you may receive some of the resale value
- You may be able to extend the lease
The value of any tax benefits to you depends on your individual circumstances, the law and Her Majesty's Revenue & Customs (HMRC) practice, which are subject to change. Terms and conditions apply.
Interest rates - may be individually negotiated and the amount you are charged will depend on your circumstances - your relationship manager or one of our experts can give you more details.
Fixed interest rates are available and calculated at the start of the lease.
Documentation fee - negotiable and paid at the start of the lease.
Fees and charges - may be individually agreed and the amount you are charged will depend on your circumstances - your relationship manager can give you more details.
Capital allowances can only be claimed by the Bank.
If you sell the asset at the end of the term, you may receive some of the resale value - your relationship manager will discuss your options with you.
Full terms and conditions are available on request.
- Minimum term - 6 months
- Maximum term - negotiable
To apply for Asset Finance, you must be:
- Based and operating in the UK
(excluding Channel Islands, Isle of Man & Northern Ireland)
- Aged 18 or over
Get in touch
Find out how Asset Finance could benefit your business.
Just so you know...
- You may need to obtain consent for personal searches for each party associated with the business
- We may ask you for a full credit assessment, you will need to provide financial accounts, cashflow statements and or projections as part of your application
- We may ask you for a personal statement of assets and liabilities
- Enquires will be responded to within 7 days
All Asset Finance loans are subject to status and eligibility.Enquire about Business Lending
Fancy a chat?
If you'd like to find out what we can do for you, just give us a call.
Call us on
0800 032 3971
Monday to Friday, 8am to 6pm