An account that’s made for Clubs & Societies
Everyday banking for Clubs & Societies with a flexible, fully functional account.
Make unlimited deposits and withdrawals, get the latest digital tools, plus benefits when you spend on your Debit Card.
- Everyday banking
- Perfect for busy Clubs & Societies who make more than 10 transactions a month with an Overdraft (Planned Borrowing) available subject to status and eligibility.
- Giving back to your club or society
- Earn 0.35% Cashback on your Debit Card transactions. Terms and Conditions apply to Debit Card Cashback.
- Discounts on purchases
- Business Savings discounts when you use your Debit Card at selected merchants. Terms and Conditions apply to Business Savings discounts.
- Tech that saves time
- Free up time for your organisation with our smart Money Management digital tool.
Save with confidence
Your deposits with Virgin Money are covered up to £85,000 per organisation.View the FSCS guarantee
Before applying please make sure you have read the following:
- Based and operate in the UK
(excluding Channel islands, Isle of Man & Northern Ireland)
- Have trustees and committee members over 18 years old
- Expect to undertake more than 10 transactions per month
- Registered Charities
- Client Funds
- Financial information, including the organisation turnover
- Three years of personal address history for anyone you want to operate and use this account
- We'll also need this information for any Directors, Trustees or Members of Senior Management (Chairperson, Chief Executive/Managing Director)
- A copy of the Constitution
- The authority to apply for this account on behalf of the organisation
- An email and mobile phone number
Switch to us in just 7 working days
Switching to us is straightforward with the Current Account Switch Service. You choose the date you'd like to switch and we'll do the rest.More on switching
Business Current Account Checklist
What you’ll need to open an account
Alongside other UK banks and UK Finance, we've agreed to a basic set of information that you'll need to supply to set up your new current account. This simple guide will help you work out what information you need.View the guide Link opens in a new window
Which account has your name on it?
This isn't the only charity current account we can offer you. To help you decide if it's the one for your organisation, see how it stacks up against the others.Compare charity accounts