Putting our tech in your hands
Packed full of powerful features that work in harmony with your Business Current Account.
- Your ins and outs sorted
- Move money between accounts and make same day UK payments.
- Multiple payments
- Quick, easy and effortless set-up of multiple invoices, wages or batch payments.
- Sync with your accountancy software
- Link your account to software like Xero, QuickBooks and more.
Works seamlessly with your savings
Your business savings accounts are just a tap away
With our full managed accounts, you'll be able to see your savings account side by side with your Business Current Account in Business Internet Banking.
Some of our savings accounts are standalone accounts - these are managed through a separate Online Service.
If you've already got a Business Current Account, it's easy to set up your Business Internet BankingRegister for Business Internet Banking
Frequently asked questions
These are the details you use when logging into Business Internet Banking. They are made up of:
- Your user ID (starts with a C or a Y followed by 8 digits)
- Your password (this will be 8 to 16 characters long, and contain at least one number, one letter, and one special character)
Yes, you can access Business Internet Banking on any device with an internet connection and compatible browser. You can also access your account using our mobile app.
The Virgin Money Business Internet Banking service may be temporarily unavailable during periods of routine maintenance.
Apple Pay is a trademark of Apple Inc., registered in the U.S. and other countries. App Store is a service mark of Apple Inc., registered in the U.S. and other countries.
Google, Google Play and Google Pay are trademarks of Google LLC.
“QuickBooks” is a registered trademarks of Intuit Inc.
"Xero" is a trademark of Xero Limited