The bigger picture for small businesses
Whether you're an experienced entrepreneur, or new to the game, help take control of your business with M-Track.
M-Track pulls together all your business data in one handy place. Connect with a mix of key business tools to track, plan and see the bigger picture.
- Stay in control of your business
- Keep your cashflow in check by viewing it in real-time, helping you make spending decisions.
- Get connected
- View your data all in one place. Connect Sage, Xero, Google, Shopify and more to your dashboard.
- Help your business grow
- Use insights to help you spot opportunities to maximise your business' potential.
- Personalise to suit your needs
- Simply drag and drop the sections to arrange them in the order you find most useful. Select dates and values to display what you want to see.
you it all
From accounts, to HR, and e-commerce, to social media, M-Track even lets you forecast ahead as your business grows.
Check out our video to find out more about M-Track and how it can benefit your business.Watch M-Track Video Link opens in a new window
Connect to your favourite business tools
Fantastic forecasting with Fluidly
Free for all M-Track users, Fluidly helps you manage your future cashflow, making predictions by connecting to your accounting software.Watch our Fluidly video Link opens in a new window
Access a world of digital solutions to enhance your business
Check out Marketplace and get rewarded for being a Virgin Money customer.
Take your business to the next level with our specially chosen partner services and Virgin Money products.
- Business insurance
- Tax returns
- Expense management
- HR and Health & Safety support
- Invoice finance
Get your business on M-Track
The M-Track dashboard is available with the M Account for Business and our Standard Business Current Account.
Find out more about these accounts to access the M-Track platform.Find out more about M Account for Business Find out more about Business Current Account
Already have one of those accounts?
Getting your M-Track dashboard set up is super simple. Just follow the steps below:
- To get yourself M-Track ready, make sure you can access Business Internet Banking. You can register here.
- Once registered, all you need to do is sign in to Business Internet Banking, and you'll see the M-Track tile.
- Click on the M-Track tile to get started.
Frequently asked questions
For now it's automatically available on the M Account for Business and our Standard Business Current Account. We're working on M-Track being available for all business current accounts customers. Until then, to get access drop us an email at email@example.com from an email address you use to access business internet banking. We’ll discuss with you if M-Track is suitable.
All M Account for Business and Standard Business Current Account customers have access to M-Track via our business internet banking (BIB) platform. Just sign in and you’ll see it.
No, signing up for M-Track and connecting your apps is completely free of charge. We do not ask you for any payment details and there are no hidden costs. The Connect page contains applications offered by third parties that you may choose to pay for.
Connecting an application, you already use to your dashboard is easy. Just follow these simple steps:
- Login and select the ‘Connect' tab from the top of your M-Track dashboard.
- This will open a page showing available applications that you can connect to.
- Select the application you want to connect.
- Click on the 'Connect' button.
- Confirm you wish to connect the application to your dashboard and click on ‘Yes’.
- You will be asked to enter the login details for the application you wish to connect to. You may be asked by the application provider to agree to terms and conditions which apply to the application you select.
- Finally, you’ll be given a list of tiles that are powered by the application. You have the option of removing the tiles you don’t want displayed on your dashboard. When you are happy with your selection, click on ‘Next’.
Your application should now be connected, and you’ll automatically navigate back to your dashboard with all the relevant tiles on display.
Applications are software that you use on your devices and computers. In this case, we are talking about online business tools that can be used to support a range of business functions such as accounting, marketing, point of sale, inventory and HR. Connecting your business applications to M-Track will give you meaningful, personalised and sharable insights.
While M-Track is free, and some of the applications featured on the ‘Connect’ tab are also free, others require payment. This is managed between you and the application provider. Prices vary by applications and will be made clear before you sign up. Application providers may insist on you accepting their terms & conditions before connecting the application to M-Track.
Tiles are the windows into your business. They will allow you to have a complete overview of your businesses cash flow, people, sales, stock metrics and more. When you connect an application to your account it will power up tiles that will give your business insights based on the type of application you have connected.
You can personalise your dashboard by adding and removing tiles and by moving your tiles around to view them in the order that works best for you. To move tiles, simply click and hold anywhere on the tile for about one second. Once the tile flashes, you can drag it around M-Track into a new position.
Marketplace is a feature of M-Track. All M Account for Business and Standard Business Current Account customers have access to M-Track via our business internet banking (BIB) platform. Just sign in and you’ll see it.
No, signing up for M-Track and using the Marketplace feature is completely free of charge. We do not ask you for any payment details and there are no hidden costs. Marketplace contains products offered by third parties that you may choose to pay for.
Yes, to find out more email VM.Business.Products@virginmoney.com
No, we have selected a few for Marketplace. There are more Virgin Money products available. Links can be found to these on each product page, or, you can visit the Virgin Money website to see all of our products Link opens in a new window
A colleague will be in touch after you have applied to let you know how long it will take to get your new product open.
"Google" and the Google logo are trademarks of Google LLC and/or its affiliates.
"Xero" and the Xero logo are trademarks of Xero Limited and/or its affiliates.
"Sage" and the Sage logo are trademarks of The Sage Group plc and/or its affiliates.
"Intuit", "Quickbooks" and the Inuit and Quickbooks logos are trademarks Intuit Inc and/or its affiliates.
"Shopify", the "S" logo and shopping bag design are trademarks of Shopify Inc. and/or its affiliates.
Virgin Money acts as an introducer to Enro Limited (trading as Superscript) (“Superscript”). We’ll act on a non-advisory information only basis and won’t provide financial advice to you if you are considering any of Superscript’s products or services.