Terms and conditions
Virgin Money Slyce Account – Prize Draw
Who can enter?
- Entry into the Virgin Money Slyce Account Prize Draw is available to those who are aged 18 and over, are a permanent resident in the UK, have a UK bank account and join the ‘waiting list’ to be notified when the Virgin Money Slyce Account launches.
- You enter the prize draw by joining the Virgin Money Slyce waiting list via the online Slyce waiting list form
- You can also enter on social media platforms; TikTok, Snapchat, Facebook and Instagram
- By entering the prize draw, you will join the waiting list to hear about the Virgin Money Slyce Account and agree that we can contact you by email or SMS to let you know that the product is available. You are under no obligation to apply for the product.
- Only one entry per person and you cannot enter on behalf of anyone else.
- Virgin Money colleagues and anyone associated with the prize draw are unable to enter.
When can you enter?
- The prize draw will close on 18 September 2022 and winners will be selected at random within the following 14 days.
- Winners will be notified on 7 October 2022 using the contact information provided on the prize draw entry form.
- Winners must respond by 19 October 2022 to confirm that they will be claiming the prize. If you don’t claim the prize by this date you’ll lose it and we will select an alternative winner.
What is the prize?
- 5 prizes of 150,000 Virgin Points and £2,000 cash.
- You can redeem the Virgin Points to book your Virgin Atlantic flights. 150,000 Virgin Points could enable you to select a pair of premium economy return flights to Miami and certain other destinations with Virgin Atlantic, excluding taxes, fees and carrier imposed surcharges (correct as at 12 July 2022). The number of Virgin Points you’ll need to redeem will depend on choice of cabin, departure airport, destination and are subject to change.
- The cash payment will be made to your UK bank account and winners will need to confirm bank details in writing to us.
How do I claim my prize?
- We will email each winner a Virgin Red promo code to get 150,000 Virgin Points within 14 days of the winner claiming their prize. If you haven’t already, you’ll need to join Virgin Red to get the points. It’s quick and easy to sign-up and the best bit, it’s totally free. Head to Virgin Red Link opens in a new window to join now.
- We’ll send your promo code to the email you used to join the waiting list. This email will provide instructions on how to sign-up (if you aren’t already a Virgin Red member) and redeem the promo code within the Virgin Red app or website.
- Your Virgin Red promo code can be used until 2 December 2022. Make sure to redeem your promo code before then.
- After you’ve redeemed your Virgin Red promo code, the points are added to your Virgin Red account. There is no specific expiry date for using the points. You’ll be free to use them in line with Virgin Red’s programme terms Link opens in a new window.
- If you choose to book flights using your Virgin Points, Virgin Atlantic Flying Club membership is required for flight redemptions.
- We thought we should highlight a few key things from Virgin Red’s programme terms:
- The points don’t have a cash value and they can’t be swapped for cash or transferred to anyone else (except as set out in the Virgin Red’s programme terms).
- The number of Virgin Points you can earn or the number of Virgin Points you need to spend to obtain a reward may change at any time
- Although we’ll be working closely with our friends at Virgin Red on this promotion, we aren't responsible for their terms, their marketing, or any of the offers available through Virgin Red. Just contact Virgin Red if you have any questions about these topics.
What else do you need to know?
- You can only enter the prize draw once.
- By entering the prize draw you are under no obligation to apply for a Virgin Money Slyce Account.
- We’ll use your personal information to contact you when the Virgin Money Slyce Account launches.
- Your personal information will be used to administer the Prize Draw.
- English law applies to the offer.
- You can request the winners’ names and counties of residence by emailing us email@example.com
- If something goes wrong, we’ll try to fix it. If we can’t because it’s something we can’t control, or it’s not our fault, then we may have to change the offer. This includes suspending the offer or ending it early. We can make such changes without giving you notice. However, we’ll try our best to avoid making changes. And we’ll try to minimise any disappointment to you when we make changes.
- When booking your travel, we strongly recommend you take out a suitable travel insurance policy.
- You can opt-out of the prize draw at anytime by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Who is the promoter?
- We are Clydesdale Bank PLC trading as Virgin Money.
- Our company number is SC001111.
- Our registered office is 30 St Vincent Place, Glasgow, G1 2HL.
Back to waiting list