Virgin Money launches new 95% LTV fixed rate deals
- Two-year fixed rates at 95% LTV starting from 2.99% with no fee
- Three and five-year fixed rates at 95% LTV at 3.39% with no fee
- New Intermediary Exclusive Buy-to-let two-year fixed rate at 60% LTV at 1.54% with £2,450 fee
Virgin Money has reduced rates on selected high loan to value (LTV) fixed rate mortgages, aimed at assisting customers with smaller deposits take their first step onto the property ladder. It has also launched a number of intermediary exclusive remortgage-only products.
The new product range is available from 25 January 2019.
New fixed rate products:
- Two-year fixed rate at 85% LTV at 1.92% with £995 fee
- Two-year fixed rate at 90% LTV at 1.94% with £995 fee
- Two-year fixed rate at 95% LTV at 2.99% with no product fee
- Three and five-year fixed rates at 95% LTV at 3.39% with no product fee
New Intermediary exclusives:
- Two-year fixed rate at 90% LTV remortgage special at 2.04% with £995 fee (£500 cashback and free valuation)
- Two-year fixed rate at 95% LTV purchase special at 3.45% with no fee (£1,000 cashback)
- Buy-to-let two year fixed rate at 60% LTV remortgage special at 1.54% with £2,450 fee (free valuation and free legals)
Andrew Asaam, Director of Mortgages at Virgin Money, said: “Over the next 6 months it is estimated that 185,0001 first time buyers will be coming to the end of their current mortgage deal. Therefore we are delighted to support these customers who may be switching for the first time or have lower equity in their homes by launching a range of new higher LTV fixed rate products.”
Full details of Virgin Money’s mortgage product range is available at www.virginmoney.com Opens in a new window
0800 066 5998
1 Virgin Money analysis based on stock mortgage data from the CACI mortgage market database September 2018.
About Virgin Money
- Virgin Money offers savings, mortgages, credit cards, current accounts, currency services, pensions, investments and protection products to customers across the UK.
- Virgin Money's business ambition is to make "everyone better off" - this philosophy underpins our approach to business by offering good value to customers, treating employees well, making a positive contribution to society and delivering a profit to shareholders.
- More than 14,500 charities have registered with Virgin Money Giving and, by the end June 2018, over £660 million had been donated to charities through the service since its launch in 2009, resulting in an estimated £20.6 million more donated to charities because of its not-for-profit model.
- Virgin Money is a wholly-owned subsidiary of CYBG Group.
Virgin Money plc - Registered in England and Wales (Company No. 6952311). Registered Office - Jubilee House, Gosforth, Newcastle upon Tyne NE3 4PL. Authorised by the Prudential Regulation Authority and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority and the Prudential Regulation Authority.