Virgin Money scores hat-trick of wins at 2018 Confirmit Ace Awards
- Virgin Money lifts the Judges’ Choice award for Multi-Channel Success
- Also named Voice of the Customer and Business Impact Winner
- Awards reflect an ongoing focus on enhancing the customer experience
Virgin Money has been recognised for its customer service by picking up three awards in the 2018 Confirmit Achievement in Customer Excellence (ACE) awards: the prestigious Judges’ Choice award for Multi-Channel Success, the Voice of the Customer award and the Business Impact award.
Established in 2005, Confirmit’s ACE Awards recognise outstanding achievement in customer excellence.
The awards reflect the ongoing focus Virgin Money has on engaging with its customers and taking positive action to improve customer experience based on their feedback.
The progress made has resulted in more customers than ever before recommending Virgin Money to their friends and family. Virgin Money’s Net Promoter Score (NPS) increased to +40 at the end of 2017, maintaining its position as one of the best-rated retail banks in the UK for customer advocacy.
This is the third year running that Virgin Money has won a Confirmit Judges’ Choice award and follows on from winning last year’s Voice of the Customer category.
Tim Arthur, Creative Director at Virgin Money said: “We continue to invest significant time and resources to ensure we have a best-in-class approach to understand what we are getting right for customers and, more importantly, where we can make further improvements to deliver the best customer experience in the business.”
Ken Østreng, President and CEO of Confirmit said: “We are delighted to honour Virgin Money with a 2018 Confirmit ACE Award as they have proven time and again their prowess in the Customer Experience field. Their exemplary customer program demonstrates an innovative approach to understanding their audience, as well as a profound commitment to improving their business based on what they have heard from their clientele.”
Virgin Money Press Office
0191 279 4676
About the Confirmit ACE Awards
The ACE (Achievement in Customer Excellence) Awards program was established in 2005 to recognize outstanding achievement in customer excellence. Receiving a Confirmit ACE Award is a distinct honour that demonstrates both rigorous application of customer experience processes and outstanding performance as measured by those processes. For more information on awards criteria, visit https://www.confirmit.com/Company/Awards/ACE-Awards/ Opens in a new window.
About Virgin Money
- Virgin Money offers savings, mortgages, credit cards, current accounts, currency services, pensions, investments and protection products to customers across the UK.
- Virgin Money’s business ambition is to make “everyone better off” – this philosophy underpins our approach to business by offering good value to customers, treating employees well, making a positive contribution to society and delivering a profit to shareholders.
- Over 13,900 charities have registered with Virgin Money Giving and, by the end of 2017, over £600 million had been donated to charities through the service since its launch in 2009, resulting in an estimated £19 million more donated to charities because of its not-for-profit model.