Virgin Money wins Voice of the Customer award
- Virgin Money lifts the Judges’ Choice award for Voice of the Customer in the 2017 Confirmit ACE Awards
- Award reflects a continued focus on enhancing customer experience based on continual feedback
- Customer satisfaction scores increased to record levels in Q1 2017
Virgin Money has been recognised for its customer service proposition by winning the prestigious Judges’ Choice award for Voice of the Customer in the 2017 Confirmit Achievement in Customer Excellence (ACE) awards.
Established in 2005, Confirmit’s ACE Awards aim to recognise outstanding achievement in customer excellence.
The award reflects the ongoing focus Virgin Money has on listening to its customers and responding to their feedback. Specific examples of improvements made over the last year as a result of feedback include a programme to increase awareness of the benefits of being a Virgin Money customer, including access to customer Lounges and Virgin Group discounts, and introducing additional proactive communications during the ISA transfer process to ensure customers know the status of their request.
The progress Virgin Money has made has also been reflected in customer satisfaction scores, which reached record levels in the first quarter of 2017. The Net Promoter Score (NPS) increased to +39 in Q1 2017, making Virgin Money one of the best-rated retail banks in the UK.
This is the second year running that Virgin Money has won the Confirmit Judges’ Choice award for Voice of the Customer, and comes after Virgin Money was ranked as the highest rated high street bank for customer satisfaction at the 2017 British Bank Awards and won the Grass Roots Best Use of Customer Insight Award at the 2017 UK Customer Satisfaction Awards.
Tim Arthur, Creative Director at Virgin Money said: “We have invested significantly to ensure we have a best-in-class approach to listening to feedback from our customers, which helps us understand what we’re getting right and, as importantly, where we can make improvements. We’re delighted to receive this recognition for the progress we have made, and we’ll build on this success to ensure we continue to listen and respond to what our customers are telling us.”
Ken Østreng, President and CEO of Confirmit said: “We’re delighted to honour Virgin Money as a 2017 Confirmit ACE Award winner for their proven innovation and excellence in their Voice of the Customer Program. The customer experience is a critical component of the business, and Virgin Money continues to show their commitment to listening to their customers to better understand their needs, drive business change and deliver an exceptional experience.”
Virgin Money Press Office
0191 279 4676
About the Confirmit ACE Awards
The ACE (Achievement in Customer Excellence) Awards program was established in 2005 to recognize outstanding achievement in customer excellence. Receiving a Confirmit ACE Award is a distinct honour that demonstrates both rigorous application of customer experience processes and outstanding performance as measured by those processes. For more information on awards criteria, visit www.confirmit.com/ace-awards.
About Virgin Money
- Virgin Money offers savings, mortgages, credit cards, current accounts, currency services, pensions, investments and protection products to customers across the UK.
- Virgin Money's business ambition is to make "everyone better off" - this philosophy underpins our approach to business by offering good value to customers, treating employees well, making a positive contribution to society and delivering a profit to shareholders.
- More than 12,500 charities have registered with Virgin Money Giving and, by the end of Q1 2017, over £530 million had been raised for charity through the service since its launch in 2009, resulting in an estimated £16 million more raised for charity because of its not-for-profit model.