Virgin Money launches new mortgage range
- Five-year residential fixed rate now at 1.82% at 65% LTV (£995 product fee)
- New intermediary exclusive two-year residential fixed rate at 1.19% at 50% LTV (£1,995 product fee)
- Five-year buy-to-let fixed rate now at 2.94% at 70% LTV (£995 product fee)
Virgin Money has launched a range of new mortgage products across its residential and buy-to-let range.
The new products are available from Thursday 15 June.
New residential products:
- Two-year fixed rate at 65% LTV reduced to 1.28% (£995 product fee)
- Two-year fixed rate at 80% LTV reduced to 1.44% (£995 product fee)
- Two-year fixed rate at 85% LTV reduced to 1.52% (£995 product fee)
- Five-year fixed rate at 65% LTV reduced to 1.82% (£995 product fee)
New buy-to-let products:
- Five-year fixed rate at 70% LTV reduced to 2.94% (£995 product fee)
- Five-year fixed rate at 75% LTV reduced to 2.99% (£995 product fee)
New intermediary exclusive product:
- Two-year residential fixed rate for remortgage customers at 50% LTV reduced to 1.19% (£1,995 product fee, minimum loan size £300,000)
Peter Rogerson, Virgin Money’s Director of Mortgages said: “We were delighted to win Best Service from a Mortgage Provider at the Moneyfacts Awards last week and we are continuously striving to enhance our mortgage proposition. We have made further improvements across our mortgage range, as we continue to offer attractive options for purchase and remortgage customers looking for residential and buy-to-let loans.”
Full details of Virgin Money’s mortgage range are available at www.virginmoney.com
Virgin Money Press Office
0191 279 4676
Early Repayment Charges
Following the fixed rate or tracker period, the loan will revert to Virgin Money’s applicable Standard Variable Rate (currently 4.54% for residential and the Buy-to-let Variable Rate is 4.74%) for the life of the loan. On Everyday products, an Early Repayment Charge will apply to the outstanding secured loan balance at the time of redemption. Any overpayments in excess of the 10% annual allowance will also be subject to the Early Repayment Charge.
Products are available through registered mortgage intermediaries, via the UK based call centre on 0800 0285 277 and at www.virginmoney.com. Phone lines are open from 8am to 8pm Monday to Friday, 9am to 3pm Saturday, and 10am to 3pm on Sunday.
About Virgin Money
- Virgin Money offers savings, mortgages, credit cards, current accounts, currency services, pensions, investments and protection products to customers across the UK.
- Virgin Money's business ambition is to make "everyone better off" - this philosophy underpins our approach to business by offering good value to customers, treating employees well, making a positive contribution to society and delivering a profit to shareholders.
- More than 12,500 charities have registered with Virgin Money Giving and, by the end of Q1 2017, over £530 million had been raised for charity through the service since its launch in 2009, resulting in an estimated £16 million more raised for charity because of its not-for-profit model.
The information contained in this press release is intended solely for journalists and should not be used by consumers to make financial decisions. Any consumer interested in learning more about this product should visit http://uk.virginmoney.com/mortgages/ for full terms and conditions.Virgin Money plc - Registered in England and Wales (Company No. 6952311). Registered Office - Jubilee House, Gosforth, Newcastle upon Tyne NE3 4PL. Authorised by the Prudential Regulation Authority and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority and the Prudential Regulation Authority.