Virgin Money gives Intermediaries the chance to play at the Theatre of Dreams
- 50 intermediary partners will get to play football on the famous Manchester United pitch
Virgin Money is giving its intermediary partners the chance to play football on the hallowed turf at Old Trafford in June.
Virgin Money, together with Manchester United, is giving 50 intermediaries the rare opportunity to show off their skills in a tournament at the home of the Red Devils.
As part of the day, the winners will have access to the Old Trafford changing rooms, receive limited edition Virgin Money branded kit designed especially for the day and be able to enjoy a post-match celebration in the hospitality suite at the ground.
Friends and family will also be welcome to cheer the players along on the day.
The opportunity is open to all intermediaries registered with Virgin Money. All they need to do to have a chance of playing in the tournament is tell Virgin Money why they believe they should get the opportunity to play.
Peter Rogerson, Virgin Money’s Mortgage Director said: “Strong intermediary partnerships are a key factor in the successful growth of our mortgage business and we’re delighted to offer our intermediary partners the chance of playing at the Theatre of Dreams, thanks to our partnership with Manchester United.”
The tournament will take place on 1 June, and intermediaries who want to be in with a chance of playing can find out more at virginmoneyforintermediaries.com or by speaking to their BDM.
Virgin Money is the Official Retail Financial Services Partner of Manchester United in the UK.
About Virgin Money
- Virgin Money offers savings, mortgages, credit cards, current accounts, currency services, pensions, investments and protection products to 3.3 million customers across the UK.
- Virgin Money's business ambition is to make "everyone better off" - this philosophy underpins our approach to business by offering good value to customers, treating employees well, making a positive contribution to society and delivering a profit to shareholders.
- More than 12,500 charities have registered with Virgin Money Giving and, by the end of 2016, over £500 million had been raised for charity through the service since its launch in 2009, resulting in an estimated £16 million more raised for charity because of its not-for-profit model..
About Manchester United
- Manchester United is one of the most popular and successful sports teams in the world, playing one of the most popular spectator sports on Earth. Through our 138-year heritage we have won 64 trophies, enabling us to develop the world’s leading sports brand and a global community of 659 million followers. Our large, passionate community provides Manchester United with a worldwide platform to generate significant revenue from multiple sources, including sponsorship, merchandising, product licensing, new media & mobile, broadcasting and match day.