Stanley Chow scores for United
- Fans can vote for their favourite Stanley Chow image of Manchester United icons
- The winning design will be available as a limited edition credit card in the January transfer window
Virgin Money are giving Manchester United fans the chance to vote on their favourite credit card designs by graphic artist and Old Trafford season-ticket holder Stanley Chow.
The renowned illustrator has designed the cards with iconic Manchester United players from the past - drawn in his unmistakable style.
"Virgin Money wanted to give United fans the chance to put something different in their wallet, and I hope supporters are as pleased with the results as I am." says Stanley Chow.
Sir Bobby Charlton
Andrew Cole and Dwight Yorke
United Trinity statue
The card designs were revealed at an exhibition showcasing illustrations of Stanley Chow’s Manchester United themed work at the Museum at Old Trafford on 26 October.
The winning design will be available as a limited edition card during the January transfer window.
Virgin Money Press Office
0191 279 4676
Virgin Money is the Official Retail Financial Services Partner of Manchester United in the UK.
About Virgin Money
- Virgin Money offers savings, mortgages, credit cards, current accounts, currency services, pensions, investments and protection products to customers across the UK.
- Virgin Money's business ambition is to make "everyone better off" - this philosophy underpins our approach to business by offering good value to customers, treating employees well, making a positive contribution to society and delivering a profit to shareholders.
- More than 13,500 charities have registered with Virgin Money Giving and, by the end of Q3 2017, over £590 million had been raised for charity through the service since its launch in 2009, resulting in an estimated £18 million more raised for charity because of its not-for-profit model.
About Manchester United
Manchester United is one of the most popular and successful sports teams in the world, playing one of the most popular spectator sports on Earth. Through our 139-year heritage we have won 66 trophies, enabling us to develop the world’s leading sports brand and a global community of 659 million followers. Our large, passionate community provides Manchester United with a worldwide platform to generate significant revenue from multiple sources, including sponsorship, merchandising, product licensing, new media & mobile, broadcasting and match day.Virgin Money plc - Registered in England and Wales (Company No. 6952311). Registered Office - Jubilee House, Gosforth, Newcastle upon Tyne NE3 4PL. Authorised by the Prudential Regulation Authority and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority and the Prudential Regulation Authority.